Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i lived close by i would bring a dead squirred by and tow it behind my car
and say "this is what a dead squirrel smells like idiots"

dead humans dont smell like dead squirrels

they are stupid and evil - :furious:

oh my gosh that cracked me up!

LOL, if it were my neighborhood I'd be out handing out drinks and snacks. I feel the Anthony's deserve every bit of this, they are doing nothing to solve this, only saving Casey's and their own butts. They brought this on themselves. They wanted attention, they got attention. Too bad for them they are getting "bad" attention. If they would only stop the lies maybe things would be different. Sure, it's got to be hard on the neighbors but I'm betting most of them would like the truth also. This has gone on long enough, someone in that family needs to tell where Caylee is!!!

Reminds me of what the guys in the bar said about Jodie Foster's character in the fact-based move "The Accused". Just sayin...

Evertyime Ive checked the cam today and last night, its just been frozen. First it was the reporter guy image now for the longest time, now its just the cops and the two guys. Wonder why they wont fix it?

I have lived in 3 different areas of Orange Cty and in all three the sidewalks are put on right of way and all the property from the sidewalk to the road is right of way. I live in another county now in FL and the right of way here is 10' from the road before my property begins. You might want to check your survey, I think it is that way most places, you almost never own all the way to the road.

Yes, this is the way the easement or right of way works in Unincorporated Orange County. I know because I live there and I used to be the president of our HOA. We always had complaints about right of way issues. You have to mow it and maintain it. You can't park on it. People do, but it's against code.

No GA should not be hitting/pushing anyone!

But the Anthony's and all the neighbors have a right to quiet enjoyment of their property.

Methinks constitutional right to protest applies to citizen's protesting government, not protesting against other private citizens.

I think the Anthony's are handling every part of this situation terribly, and I think they need to tell Casey it's time to "s%#$ or get off the pot." But I don't think they or the neighbors deserve to have this harassment, and that's what it is, IMO.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION! Put her in a safe house in an industrial area! The neighbors have their peace, the protestors can protest to industrial building, VOILA!:)

I won't quote anyone's post here, I just want to say that I've been a Member here for a long while, and I can tell you if this Forum was not so overloaded with the CA subject matter at hand, and you continued to go against what a MOD/Administrator instructed, you'd be called on it!

Going off topic is one thing, no one here is doing that since we were warned this morning, but altering photos from the CAM is for the other thread where joking around is great!

Tags? Gosh I would not even know where to look for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike