Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this site going down? Where's the big news? camera is stuck again. I wonder what is going on? It only goes off when something is happening.

ZOMG! Squee!! Robotdog sighted at the Anthonys!

robocamot3.jpg
hahahahaha :clap:

Yes mam have owned a home 40 years and I know the dimensions on my deed, lot size and where it starts and ends.

Then you're well aware that there is a strip of land on each side of the roadway called "right of way" that is not your property.

Not real big news
talked about GA filing a report against a protester and some lady pressing charges aginst GA for pushing her today. Showed the protesters and all..

Yes mam have owned a home 40 years and I know the dimensions on my deed, lot size and where it starts and ends.

It doesn't matter what your property says, this forum is to discuss the case. LE has very clearly told these people the could stand on the SIDEWALK, THE GRASS BETWEEN ROAD AND SIDEWALK, but not on the road. They have a legal right to stand there and GA does not have a right to hit, push, shove, man-handle or tear up their property. He has gone too far too many times and deserves to be arrested.

it is their constitutional right for them to protest. And George shouldnt' have pushed or hit anyone REGARDLESS of what they say. He went over the line. JMO

Sure it is, but why do people need to lose sight of their morals while doing so?

Fox news said the cam is getting 10 of thousands of hits a day...

ROBOT DOG Caused me to laugh so hard I crashed and got locked out!!
I just got back here!!

That was entirly the funniest thing I seen on the webcam ALL WEEK!

it is their constitutional right for them to protest. And George shouldnt' have pushed or hit anyone REGARDLESS of what they say. He went over the line. JMO
No GA should not be hitting/pushing anyone!

But the Anthony's and all the neighbors have a right to quiet enjoyment of their property.

Methinks constitutional right to protest applies to citizen's protesting government, not protesting against other private citizens.

I think the Anthony's are handling every part of this situation terribly, and I think they need to tell Casey it's time to "s%#$ or get off the pot." But I don't think they or the neighbors deserve to have this harassment, and that's what it is, IMO.

Then you're well aware that there is a strip of land on each side of the roadway called "right of way" that is not your property.

You must have missed my title examining class! O/T New fashions have arrived!

Is anyone elses cam froze up? I'm just checking in -- and is that a cop that's standing there in front of the driveway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner