Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading back probably not far enough but how do we know Casey's BG is LA's GF ?

LOL it looks like we should be hooked on phonics

No. What happened?

when they brought CA from the Jail house, when she got out on bond the last time, they had a car on the lawn so they could take her straight into the garage. they must be doing this again, but we wont see it because the darn cam is down!:mad:

That gold sedan looked like the one from the other day when we thought it was CPS there. It had the yellow plates, remember?

Maybe it was the HC officer?

I wonder if she went to see JB?

I'm soooo confused...

according the an article in the hard copy of the orlanod sentinelthat I read on Sunday, it was the HC lady there the other day. I wanted to post the link but the internet version did not show this.

Okay, I'm now convinced we're not going to get prime shots unless their live feed monitor person looks away or takes a break.

Where the heck is GA going or what is he doing?? How long has he been stuck in that position??

Almost looks like GA is holding a rolled up carpet? None of my cams work.

Is it carwash day or something?

He was getting into the truck when the cam got stuck. Thats the sign on the side of the truck that makes it look like he is holding something.

Wow, who called? LOL!

Looks like cam 2 is now at JB's office!

Why is my cam on a bldg now and not the A-home?

whatisthat.jpg

Looks like hos office to me. Someone mentioned earlier that we should write and ask that they move the cam there (I believe) and now it is!

Is this normal?

No, not normal. Diffrent and kinda strange actually.

Wonder if they'll go back to the house after she leaves? She should be leaving around 3:30 or so to be home by 4pm.

I am still stuck on George. Which camera is on JB's office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member