Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are on a donut break and decided to park there because the view is nice.

That's what I've been telling myself too. :)
I do wish they would clean the bugs off the lens, so I could enjoy the view while I eat my breakfast.

It seems like I am following you today Monoxide.
My picture is updating fine, but it is just a wonderful study of shadow movement on a Monday morning around a goal.

I better hide, mine is updating now too. Wish she go ahead and come on out and confess

Looks like they are just parked by bushes..

So people will know what we're talking about.
tcam03.jpg

I think they moved the crazy cam so that the "protesters" weren't visible. I think a lot of them were there just to be on camera, so kudos to Fox for moving it so they don't get their 15 mins of fame. Glad they didn't take the whole cam down though!!

Has anyone noticed that web cam 1 on the A's home looks like it's sitting in about the spot where "little dude" and his friends were set up before? Apparently they had the right idea!

I think they moved the crazy cam so that the "protesters" weren't visible. I think a lot of them were there just to be on camera, so kudos to Fox for moving it so they don't get their 15 mins of fame. Glad they didn't take the whole cam down though!!

The protesters are still gonna be on camera and all over television

Good point, that makes a ton of sense!

Maybe they moved the web cam out of the direct view of the new security system...not sure where exactly the security camera's are directed though.

tcam03.jpg

To me the white thing looks like a pool ladder one would jump off into a pool, but in this case, the water looks green and chunky. LOL. I guess it is time to go nap.

To me the white thing looks like a pool ladder one would jump off into a pool, but in this case, the water looks green and chunky. LOL. I guess it is time to go nap.

:) I thinks its on top of the truck

LOL--what is it about the word "chunky"?

I think that's just a shot of asphalt from the camera pointing down. It just looks greenish.

Note the regular, semi-circle like "boot" pattern to the left. That's not exactly something to be found organically on the surface of water, lol.

Course, could be swamp, I'm not familiar with Florida at all.

Did the webcam get upgraded or something, the refresh is working nicely and the picture is clear....wow..I hope it stays this way. (the anthony driveway webcam) The other ones of course are a mystery...the bugs are EEEWW.

tcam03.jpg

That does look like a dead mosquito squished.

I hate those things, so I am going to share this for people with kids or hates them too. A friend and I was sitting outside at twilight. She was being attacked by the blood suckers and they just stayed away from me(unusual, I usually get attacked also). We figured it out, that it was that b-100 time release vitamins I have been taking(for another reason). Works better than off, and safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93