Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday we had "pinky" today we have the Lady in Red, and I still haven't figured out who she's with {sigh}

It would be neat if we could launch the idea from Websleuths and make arrangements with a local florist willing to donate a percentage to an org like Equusearch or some other group or foundation. We are talking hundreds of orders I suspect.

I think a bunch of people should have every photo we can find of caylee printed out and put them up in front of the house.

We could put stuff on the photos saying, It's all about me.......Where Am I?.......Please Help Find Me........Don't forget about me........

It would be cheaper than buying alot of stuff animals and them getting wet....the photos could be laminated.

Kel

Poco, I think it's a wonderful idea, but if I'm not mistaken, Cindy was seen by a reporter throwing out stuffed animals that had been sent for Caylee.

I do not have a link. Does anyone else remember this?

OMG...are you serious? That is so sad :(
Does anybody have a link...I cannot believe I missed this...I usually read everything!!!

BeanE, I remember that...No link thou..I understand it was because of the smell of smoke!

Hi, newbie here. I've been following this case since the beginning, and have gotten nothing done at work since the webcam! :)

Flowers will die, stuffed animals will get wet and aren't really a reminder of caylee....

But photos will be a reminder, they are cheap to get printed out, they can be laminated and won't ruin, and I can't see anyone in the family being brave enough to take them down. If they do, that says a whole lot to me.

Kel

I think we should just chip in for a plane with one of those banners flying over head with big letters..."WHERE'S CAYLEE?? IT'S ALL ABOUT HER!!!"

no link handy, but yes..she did that. Lee was later on camera saying that they smelled like smoke, etc.

I would like to put something up there that they will have to look at everyday and see how much people love caylee....They should be the ones putting posters and photos in their front yard......

Since they won't someone needs to....They would have to look at all of those photos everyday, they could see how important CAYLEE is and not Casey.

Thanks a lot! Now I am hooked.

All I can do is thank God that this wasn't around when we were stalking Scott. My family would have starved to death.

Anybody else seeing that big pole like thing next to lady in red?? What the heck is that?

Poco, I think it's a wonderful idea, but if I'm not mistaken, Cindy was seen by a reporter throwing out stuffed animals that had been sent for Caylee.

I do not have a link. Does anyone else remember this?
Yes toys were thrown out and IIRC it was George. I think the excuse was they smelled like cigarettes. Cindy has posted "No Trespassing" signs, so I think this is a very bad idea. A donation to Texas Equusearch, who is looking for Caylee or another legitimate organization IMHO would be more appropriate.

I know this isn't in any way meant to be a harassing show, but only a show of support, however if you are even considering starting anything and mentioning on this forum, you probably should speak with one of the mods before doing so.

This is my opinion only and I am not trying to tell you what to do, only making suggestions.

It was weeks ago - Cindy said that people were bringing over stuffed animals and most were used and smelled like smoke. They threw them out.

I would wait and see what Tricia says...... I would hate for her not to want us to do this..

Maybe, they should be placed at Blanchard Park.

I was thinking that, but then I wondered about people stealing the stuff - maybe not if it was set up properly.... ORLANDO SLEUTHERS - ANYONE WILLING TO GET THE BALL ROLLING?

Still waiting to hear from Tricia --

Also, in regards to the Anthony's throwing out stuffed animals - first, IMO, it's stick, and second, if we could get a large deludge (sp?) sent at one time maybe they would let them stay. Kinda makes me think that when they are throwing the stuffed animals out the trash, it's almost a mockery of Caylee, because that is probably what happened to her.

I was thinking that, but then I wondered about people stealing the stuff - maybe not if it was set up properly.... ORLANDO SLEUTHERS - ANYONE WILLING TO GET THE BALL ROLLING?

Still waiting to hear from Tricia --

Also, in regards to the Anthony's throwing out stuffed animals - first, IMO, it's stick, and second, if we could get a large deludge (sp?) sent at one time maybe they would let them stay. Kinda makes me think that when they are throwing the stuffed animals out the trash, it's almost a mockery of Caylee, because that is probably what happened to her.

BTW, I am waiting to hear from Tricia - it's her call whether we include WS, but I think it can still be organized outside of WS - JUST TAKES A FEW PEOPLE FROM ORLANDO TO GET THE BALL ROLLING (hint hint).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73