Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm ... Raising hand - that would be me who posted the link .... don't shoot the messenger, LOLS!

Either one of you guys in Florida?? I told hubby last night that i really really really want to go over there... YES, I am nosey!!!

Poco, I am in Minnesota and have the weekend off.

I could kidnap you. You could tell your husband you had no choice. And give him a donut. Dawn can leave some coffee with him. Like a latte or triple mocca ..

Just thinking out loud ...

Hi Robin, I am a newbie here too. Lurking for about a month now.
Been riveted to my computer screen any chance I got to.

and yea Dawn, who would thought it huh? I am a little on the ocd side, should have known better than to even look.

No Poco - but if I did - I would do a drive-by and probably walk my Golden Retriever by the house. He's loves to smell everything and err ... do his bizness on little lawn signs .... :chicken:

Does anyone remember the name of the person that has the myspace site with all the facts on it? She's from TX I believe?

Hi Robin, I am a newbie here too. Lurking for about a month now.
Been riveted to my computer screen any chance I got to.

and yea Dawn, who would thought it huh? I am a little on the ocd side, should have known better than to even look.

welcome moodyblue :blowkiss:

I could kill whoever posted the link for this cam or whatever it is.......

Poco, I feel in my heart you can help me...why am I sitting here at 4:39 AM watching a picture refresh every ten seconds...a picture that shows a house...shows the house every ten seconds...over and over.

I think I need a hobby. Something that gets me outta da house.

Jeez, I'm watching the sun rise all the way in Orlando on my computer, I'm up at this time everyday, but I can't remember the last time I saw it here in Chicago. I feel so ashamed.

Poco, I feel in my heart you can help me...why am I sitting here at 4:39 AM watching a picture refresh every ten seconds...a picture that shows a house...shows the house every ten seconds...over and over.

I think I need a hobby. Something that gets me outta da house.

Tricia, we all watched the camera for an hour last night. It had a glitch and we could only see a blurry guy with a red shirt in front of the camera.

I am not addicted ... I am not addicted .. I am not addicted ..

Love you Tricia!:blowkiss:

I feel like a peeping Tom...

I feel kinda dirty...

:slap:

Like I said, if I lived next door I'd be camping out front - I couldn't help myself -

(((HUGS))) Tricia ... don't be so hard on yourself - this is absolutely normal behavior for sleuthers and sluethettes (is that a word?) :waitasec:

Consolation-----------we are all obsessed together. There's strength in numbers!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500