Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she had to wait until Tuesday to bail. Stick it out the entire weekend. We all know she won't be helping in the search, even if she was allowed to leave!

well by seeing the judge tomorrow will have a detrimental effect on her previous bond ... so in essence this could be a good thing

I have no idea ...

829200893737pmub4.png

Looks like GA is about to kiss the neighbor....LOL. Sorry, had to say it.

Who is going to pay the $150 and bond her out this time?

I am starting this thread to express my outrage at the people demonstrating at the Anthony home and the media circus this case has become.:furious:

Our motto is "Innocent until proven guilty." But that MEANS proven guilty by a court of law! NOT an angry mob or a bunch of folks sitting around on their computers trying to stir up the shi*!:furious:

This is mob mentality and in my opinion all who succumb to it, are just sheep!

I am thoroughly disgusted!!!!:furious::mad::furious:

Salem

Salem, I agree with you on the circus going on outside the home. How "ballsy" of these people to invade on there property. They should be at least across the street or not there at all! As for those of us watching on web cam, its better than being in front of the Anthony home. I do understand the outrage,though. We all want to know what happened to Caylee. Its about that baby. She has captured our hearts.

Prayers for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member