Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the judge will revoke bond based on the protestors and the threats and now this "new" set of crimes?

5:42 a.m. in Florida......

So I am gathering, among all the fire and smoke last, she was rearrested for theft and fraud charges and a new bond has been set

I'm not positive, but I don't think he would revoke just based on a bunch of ID10ts.

So I am gathering, among all the fire and smoke last, she was rearrested for theft and fraud charges and a new bond has been set

The standard bond is $3000 but my understanding is that she has to face a judge in the morning (imho she should have to wait until Tuesday morning) and he will determine the amount of the bond. Also I read it was the judge who didn't love her so much last time either.

I'm not positive, but I don't think he would revoke just based on a bunch of ID10ts.

Probably not but this is the same judge that set the half a million bond, at least that's what was posted. Only time will tell.

Mornin', cammies!

*yawn*

Second day in a row I fired up the cam before putting on the coffee lol.

Hope everyone is doing well this morning!

I dunno. Maybe they figured they'd get some rest while she was in the slammer for a few hours at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500