Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, on one thread we have posters saying the Anthonys need to keep their mouths shut and on this thread we have posters saying they need to start talking. I feel like I'm watching some kind of strange tennis match.

Well it's actually a combination of both ... keep their mouths shut unless they can offer some truth in the whereabouts of Caylee.

BTW ... received an email back from FOX .. the webcam is still active ... just nothing going on ...

BTW, I put in a request to Lock thread #4, it's still open!

A miracle for Laci & Conner would've been for them to be found alive ... but I do get your point.

I believe they are going off of LEs advice and following a perimeter of the cellphone pings.

I don't think Caylee is near the airport. Unfortunately, this search needs to make its way to the landfill & Blanchard Park.

There was a storm shortly before their remains washed ashore in April.

Four long months from the time they disappeared on Christmas Eve.

The odds of that happening were astronomical.

Divine Intervention IMO.

Well it's actually a combination of both ... keep their mouths shut unless they can offer some truth in the whereabouts of Caylee.

BTW ... received an email back from FOX .. the webcam is still active ... just nothing going on ...

What makes you think the Anthonys have any truth about Caylee's whereabouts to tell? I think they're as clueless as the rest of us.

Thanks SCM, but I think FOX just thinks it's working, that frame is frozen IMO!

I'm SORRY! lol

The friggin place is lit up like freakin Graceland! I'm half expectin' Elvis to walk out singin "hunka hunka burnin love" ...

gotta entertain myself some how ...

seriously ... think it's worthless havin the cams here now ... only thing newsworthy would be if an ant fart ...

Untitled.gif

There was a storm shortly before their remains washed ashore in April.

Four long months from the time they disappeared on Christmas Eve.

The odds of that happening were astronomical.

Divine Intervention IMO.

It was a miracle you are correct ... the currents in those waters are strong and the fact they were washed ashored vs being swept further away is indeed diving intervention.

What makes you think the Anthonys have any truth about Caylee's whereabouts to tell? I think they're as clueless as the rest of us.

IMHO, they know more ... they may be in denial but they do know more.

Thanks SCM, but I think FOX just thinks it's working, that frame is frozen IMO!

I've emailed them back pointing out that fact ... thanks for alerting the mods about thread 4 btw ... felt like a relay race going between the two threads lol

OMG - if something doesn't happen soon I think we may need an "intervention" ourselves - LOLS.

Do ants fart? Wow - I didn't think they could even have .... oh never mind.

EGADS!!!! Why are they shining bright lights on the house?!?!?! The Anthony's are not suspects... this is crazy. :(

RE the Anthony's not at the search: with the media swooping all over them like vultures, it would not have been conducive to the search... it would have just turned into a mess of people harassing them and causing all kind of problems.

EGADS!!!! Why are they shining bright lights on the house?!?!?! The Anthony's are not suspects... this is crazy. :(

RE the Anthony's not at the search: with the media swooping all over them like vultures, it would not have been conducive to the search... it would have just turned into a mess of people harassing them and causing all kind of problems.
Other cases of missing have had their family out searching in spite of the Media!

Going to check it out steadfast - should I put my beverage in a non-spill cup?

I just checked.. think i saw someone lurking in the shadows..
maybe a thief. maybe zenaida is coming around:woohoo:

i will check back now :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads