Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff, you can't drive on the lawn--or at least be cautious.

23s81uw.png

Now you'll see this reporter talking to the dad of that family.

I could be wrong, but I believe the family would have to be issues a trespass warning (written) before they can be arrested. I'll have to ask my DH. BRB.

Here in NC we were told to put up the signs and if anyone came on the property we could call them (the police that is) and they'd be right out. The signs served as their warning. When I asked if they threatened me or tried something, could I shoot them, the officer said they'd rather I called them instead -- then he noted to be sure to say if there was any reason at all to think they were armed. Mind you I was dealing with people who were out to kill my animals and possibly harm me, but it sounded like the law here (North Carolina) make those signs the only warning that's needed.

Just heard on Fox Orlando (so no link) that that family that you just saw walking down the driveway went up the the door BANGING and saying that they want the Anthony's to tell the truth. The obviously have children with them, and they are also saying that they have a child who's been missing for 6 years! This just gets stranger by the minute!

You know this would have to be hard on them. Presumably they didn't harm their child, when their child went missing they probably didn't get this much attention for their child, and this is at least one small way to hopefully draw attention to their missing child.

I don't know about you guys but my cam is no longer broadcasting. Seems stuck on the same pics.
How about everyone else what are you getting?

may I have a link to the webcam - pretty please - the one that I have is one the beach.

You know this would have to be hard on them. Presumably they didn't harm their child, when their child went missing they probably didn't get this much attention for their child, and this is at least one small way to hopefully draw attention to their missing child.

Agreed. AND add the fact that this case includes all the lying, and that is probably salt in some wounds for this family. However, those kids probably don't need any more trauma.

The webcam is behind. The police car was not there in live report that just aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member