Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stacy! I logged in looking to get my laughs that usually occur , seems it hasn't been a very good evening ?!?

Ok, looks like Lee arrived around 4pm according to the other thread

Can't see if there is anyone in there but that is when he was there

So I am wondering.....why are they talking out in Lee's car? Are they world about something being overhead by a wiretap or by Cindy or George? They could've been totally secluded in the car alone.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have covertly installed a listening device in Lee's car....I would think all their cars are bugged. IMOO

Other than that it seems like nobody else paid any attention to it. But I am pretty sure it was Casey she had those little shorts on I believe

Did you happen to catch the photo shopped pic of casey on that thread?

Other than that it seems like nobody else paid any attention to it. But I am pretty sure it was Casey she had those little shorts on I believe

I had walked away at one point I came back right after that. I didn't see.

I am sure the media caught it on camera without a doubt. They don't miss much

Yeah, you're right. Whoever it was was wearing what appeared to be the same thing KC was wearing when she was bonded out.

Ok, I really think that Lee needs to be questioned again. I think the bounty hunter is right in saying that Casey admitted the truth to Lee. I think lp encountered the same thing I saw on the webcam.

Well, I was watching the webcam with two others this evening. Casey had already made it back home and Lee's car was parked outside. I am not sure what time it was. Anyway, Lee and Casey walked outside together and got into Lee's car. They sit there for about ten to fifteen minutes. The garage door came up, Casey exited the vehicle and went inside to the garage and shut the door back down. Lee left in his car.

So I am wondering.....why are they talking out in Lee's car? Are they world about something being overhead by a wiretap or by Cindy or George? They could've been totally secluded in the car alone. Lee has probably been informed as to what really happened. I assume LP saw the same exact thing during his stay which is probably why he believes that Lee knows more than he is saying.

Lee could be helping police already I don't know. Maybe he is the reason that the search teams were supposed to search for the items mentioned on NGrace tonight.

I have reported this yet. If you guys think its significant than I will.

she was probably telling him where Caylee is so he can move the remains . I think CA attempt to stop the search this week was desperate, and I think LP is right on the $ about LA and CA knowing the truth. CA probably knows they are getting close to finding her. I hope they (LE) are following these people.

It can't hurt to even just ask "hey this is what I saw.....is this allowed......plant the seed.

she was probably telling him where Caylee is so he can move the remains . I think CA attempt to stop the search this week was desperate, and I think LP is right on the $ about LA and CA knowing the truth. CA probably knows they are getting close to finding her. I hope they (LE) are following these people.

and after what YOU said...I STRONGLY agree!!!

On a lighter note......maybe she was saying......oh please send me back......I can't take it in there......It's worse then prison.

Send a message to LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member