Found Deceased France - Émile S., 2, outside grandparent’s house, Le Vernet, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, 8 July 2023 #2

Respectfully I disagree with you . 1) This was not a distance a little boy could travel in 20 minutes. 2) It was a very steep place with very bushy vegetation in July.

So, what? 30 min walk?

One of my kids was walking ~40 mins at a go by the time he was 3 (COVID lockdowns, was all we could do…)

I have no idea why people believe it is absolutely impossible Emile could do similar?

Particularly when his family were at pains (even very early on) to argue he was a strong walker.

Who was right?

O/T

Prosecutors say the 30-year-old had been convicted of burglary on 10 May and had also been indicted by prosecutors in Marseille for a kidnapping that led to a death.
He was being held at the Val de Reuil prison, near Rouen, and had reportedly appeared at a nearby court in relation to those new charges prior to the ambush.

Does anyone recall it was initially reported that Emile was with his grandfather who was chopping wood on his property?
It's difficult for me to believe the child just walked away sight unseen. moo

Yes, I do recall that, his grandfather was nearby.

However having had one child disappear in an instant at a museum and another in a store (ETA but both luckily found after awhile), I can also imagine it happening to someone in a village near a forest. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back