France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, sorry for not checking in. It's been utter shock here. Myself and friends and family are deeply shaken. Several separate friends were in the thick of it and will never get over what they saw. I will post more tomorrow. We are deeply shocked but we won't let this take over our lives. Love you guys

Oh thank God you are ok. I thought of you immediately and had posted that one of our own members lived there. I am so glad you are ok. Thanks for checking in.

Facebook has a new safety check

A Facebook feature implemented to help track people after natural disasters has been launched tonight to help people connect with their friends and family after the Paris attacks.

If you’re looking for the status of friends who might be in Paris, head to the Safety Check page on your Facebook account. The page will list your friends who last checked in around Paris and give you a running tally of who is marked safe.

sky news ;;

the two mastermindsa , are not refugees, they are local folks with criminal history ...........................

the passport angle is .....not true ......it was a fake passport

Just a heads up......60 minutes is just starting for me on the east coast. They will be interviewing survivors.

hey

i am sure tough call our lives wont stop because of friday -- but common sense IMO says cancel that thing next month in Paris , awesome to "prove" how we all go on, while our converage on air reveals how they wwon any how --but IMO, you all are asking for a huge headache if you hold that summit, they are oibviouly pissed off the last 10 days, and pulling ther s3it off

leave it alone cancel it move it , and quit acting like they are not having an impact on wetern lives -- a whole country was "closed" today meanwhile lots of folks are bla bla ing how we wont let them impact our way of life

its nonsense - they are and have and will interupted western way of living, the economic stuff alone -- yes they are totally impacting us .....................just like western world is impacting them by blowing up there places where they live

there is no difference between war or terror except 3 letters, just depends on who is killing your family memebers imO its the same moronic behaviors ..................

just hearing this some shooting or something over there totally unrelated and there is video of people running over and through the memorials from Friday night

no they are not changing our way of life............................take off your shoes, no liquids, show up for internationial flights 1/8 of a day earlier, empty your pockets, be touched by strangers, stand in machines that show your gentilia ......go through body searches to go to a sporting event or concert, cripple our airlines for decade, shut down entire nations , sing the nationial anthum while discovering you better get out of a 80000 stadium

nay----------the have not changed our lives

So many victims, but thought I would post this lovely photo of a young couple who lost their lives in the attack.

mathias-et-marie-photo-dr-1447626958.jpg

RIP Mathias et Marie.
:rose: :rose:

http://www.republicain-lorrain.fr/actualite/2015/11/14/marie-et-mathias-jeune-couple-de-messins

Pie Jesu, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona eis requiem sempiternam (aeternam).
Merciful Jesus, that takes away the sin of the world, grant them (the dead) eternal rest forever.

[video=youtube;OhOstwxcwWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhOstwxcwWs[/video]

I thought that two friday , as it kept going on and on, spreading first responders thin, the implications for the future are enormous , but while it was unfolding it did not seen like there was an impact

I also until this AM did not "cet" that the restuarnats assualts were drives byes

that night -- did you all know that ? I thought they were out of their cars standing in the streets?

Oye vi

just getting tid bits but evidently one of the CEO'S of this , saturday monring, got through some sor of check.................SKY news

"Pictures from the rock concert taking place inside the Bataclan concert hall the night of the deadly Paris attacks have surfaced online, showing an energetic, excited crowd taking in the show about 15 minutes before gunmen stormed the venue.

About 1,500 people were at the concert hall Friday evening for a show by the American rock band Eagles of Death Metal. It was the scene of the Paris attacks' worst carnage, where hostages were held and 89 people were killed. One witness told Radio France that the attackers came into the venue and started shooting into the crowd.

French photographer Manu Wino was at the show, taking pictures of the band and their adoring fans from the photographer's pit at the front of the stage. Several audience members are pictured with hands up in the air, enjoying the music. Wino blogs and takes photos of concerts in Paris under the moniker 'manuwino live photography'.

Wino told CBC News Sunday that he did not want to be interviewed about the experience, but provided photos from the evening, which he took prior to the attack."
rbbm.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/bataclan-concert-shooting-france-1.3320170

Outside, some 2,000 gathered in Manhattan to sing their own version in Washington Park Square, while in the US capital, French expatriates came together in Lafayette Square, named after a famous Frenchman from the US war of independence, to mourn.

“France is not a race, France is not a religion, France is not an ethnic group, France is a will to live together,” French Ambassador Gerard Araud told the crowd.

http://mgafrica.com/article/2015-11-15-world-sings-lights-up-in-solidarity-with-wounded-france

crowd sings La Marseillaise.jpg

Crowd a Lafayette Square vigil sings "La Marseillaise".

ABC CIA told Thurs a major attack was going to happen In Paris ....Washington Post at least 20 ivovked in "planning" which means............

France attacking now Syria (20 min ago) and the kllling goes on and on and on ....this aint the way to make friends.....

as the "biggness" of this expands -- everyone say hello NSA three two one! It , not even sure of the word, well I have one, but I will be put on T/O! It becomes more and stupiding ,when pondering, it all takes time to like absorb, there was aLOT of orchestartion needed to do this.

They know we are talking now , how on earth, did nothing get picked up , but then we are getting 'stuff"- CBS--" a play station thing was used in this one, to communicate amungst themselves, I have heard of it know nothing about it!
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/terrorists-use-data-ecryption-to-communite-quietly/

CBS just did this I found this bothersome:
Many people have rightfully asked why we turned on Safety Check for Paris but not for bombings in Beirut and other places.” He added that till the Paris attacks, Safety Check was only for natural disasters.“We just changed this and now plan to activate Safety Check for more human disasters going forward as well,” he wrote.

How do you get more human than humans killing people watching a concert? I found the word choice gross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member