France France - Marie-Josee, 53, & Allison Benitez, 19, 14 July 2013

I've been following the case of little missing Fiona Chafoulais, whose mother and boyfriend fled to Perpignan, after she disappeared. I came across this blog about the Benitez. Take it with a pinch of salt as it doesn't have links, but I found it interesting. There's hints there may be even more....

Google Translated article at the link.....

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans.../search?q=allison+benitez&client=safari&hl=en

Affaire Benitez : le mystère des corps disparus
Publié le 13/07/2015
http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/201...re-benitez-le-mystere-des-corps-disparus.html

Google translation:
http://translate.google.com/transla...re-benitez-le-mystere-des-corps-disparus.html
Benitez case: the mystery of the missing body
Published on 07/13/2015
"Investigations to find the bodies must resume. Last January, we sent queries through the voice of our lawyer Maître Philippe Capsié and we still have no news. We hope that such research be carried out in the building's basement, rue Jean-Richepin where the family lived. You can find this basement through hatches that are in the garage Francisco Benitez. Strangely, I feel that they have not yet been visited by the investigators. It is a perfect place to hide the body or other items that can be linked to the double disappearance "explains Eric Barbet, brother and uncle Marie Josée Allison.
"This is a track to follow or a door to close"

To have spent holidays in Benitez, he remembers perfectly the physical setting. He discovered that the building had a crawl space partly occupied by an old septic tank and an old fuel tank. "It is our trails to follow or doors to close it. Because we feel that this killing has taken place in the garage, just above the crawl space, "says Eric Barbet.

In support of its request, Eric Barbet and wife Ghislaine highlight declarations of the Spanish master Francisco Benitez. Maria Teresa, key witness, has resided in the family apartment on July 19, only five days after the two murders. In an interview, she said she had not noticed anything unusual, except that it had been inconvenienced by an unbearable smell in the bathroom.

2 years ago today, Marie Josee and her daughter, Allison went missing.

FORGOTTEN BUSINESS. The Benitez case: alleged crimes of a modern-day Dom Juan

To date, the bodies of Marie-José and Allison Benitez have not been found. According to the lawyer for two of Allison’s sisters, Me Philippe Capsie, the case was roughed up from the start. “The case, at the very beginning, did not receive the treatment it should have”, he confided in early 2021 to Planet. “The first days, essential in this affair, were lacking. The day they go to question Benitez, they find him hanged”. Unfortunately, hopes of resolving the investigation may have died out on the same day as Francisco Benitez …

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back