Friday 's hearing, what do you predict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this case from the beginning but have never joined a forum or put my opinion out there, so bare with me! First of all, in my opinion Casey is guilty as sin and deserves to be punished severely for her crime. The thing that worries me about the death penalty is that if a juror is against the death penalty, they will vote not guilty so she doesn't get the death penalty. Then that psychotic loser of a mom could possibly be walking the streets again. Correct me if I'm wrong please, because I'm by no means an expert on legal motions and trials. I just don't want ANYTHING getting in the way of her suffering for the rest of her life for what she did to that precious little girl...

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

WELCOME BLINDFAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the plunge and posting :)

Luckily as 2goldfish said, the jury will be specially chosen because they agree with the DP and will have no problem giving it to a deserving person (ie The Perp)

And I'm with ya. I want the perp to pay for her crimes too. In the worst way.

Welcome Blindfaith!

Goldfish2 how do you get coverage being in the UK - Sky tv?

I predict I am going to be pretty tired in the next couple of hours. For us here in Aus it will be about 1230am Sat morning but I am determined to stay up and watch it live. Somehow I have to amuse myself for the next couple of hours or so.

I hope there will be lots of WS's keeping me company. Love you guys.

:)

Welcome Blindfaith!

Goldfish2 how do you get coverage being in the UK - Sky tv?

from here. lol! dont watch tv, dont think many people know of this case anyways til I get hold of them :)

wftv/wesh/etc

Wow..Went to post and my computer went berserk...I guess thats whats in store for us today...Like Ed Sullivan use to say..its going to be a really big show..

@ 3.58 Cindy doesn't seem to like that Casey wants to speak with George and not her. She pouts and pouts and then at about 3.28 she finally has had enough and literally takes the phone away from George's ear.

Yeah, she really acted like a child at that point-If KC had told GA that she wanted to see CA, I am certain he would not have acted that way-I think men and emotionally stable women don't take these things as personally as someone like CA does...And the silent hissey fit! I am envisioning a giant apple falling not far from CA's tree.

Death Penalty Questioned Today In Case Against Casey
Friday, December 11, 2009 5:42:45 AM
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...y_questioned_today_in_case_against_casey.html

<<<SNIP>>>

For the defense, one of the biggest motions to be decided is one on the appropriateness of the death penalty.
For the judge to rule on this, the state will have to once again prove the evidence supports a death sentence if Casey Anthony is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee.

Anthony's defense team has also asked the judge to order the jail to stop recording Anthony's visits with her attorneys, saying they are unconstitutional.

However, the state argues they are protected by law, as long as they don't record audio which they haven't.

Also on Friday, the defense is asking several counts be dismissed because of double jeopardy, most of them relating to alleged charge fraud.

As for the state, they are asking the defense to turn over a list of witnesses they plan to bring to trial, and their addresses.

The start of Anthony&#8217;s murder trial is just a little over a month away, on Jan. 25, but with so much still undecided, the judge could decide to push the trial back today as far as next summer.

<<<SNIP>>>

I predict Casey repeatedly swiping her hair and slowly blinking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members