Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Why were searchers asked to look for those particular items mentioned on NG tonight?

Why were searchers asked to look for those particular items mentioned on NG tonight?

I wonder if to help the search, LE let Tim and crew have this? LE may have seen something in family pictures/video that we have not caught?

Like a rug in a picture from pre June 16th that is no longer in the home...or fibers from the trunk of the car...

If she used the same laundry bag, her friends may have passed this information to LE too...

I am at the point that I want LE bugged so we can know more!

I get frustrated, angry, then try and imagine LE and the FBI sitting back with all the right cards in their hands...

I wonder if it has something to do with all the pictures she deleted from her computer either that or somebody has started talking

I wonder if to help the search, LE let Tim and crew have this? LE may have seen something in family pictures/video that we have not caught?

Like a rug in a picture from pre June 16th that is no longer in the home...or fibers from the trunk of the car...

If she used the same laundry bag, her friends may have passed this information to LE too...

I am at the point that I want LE bugged so we can know more!

I get frustrated, angry, then try and imagine LE and the FBI sitting back with all the right cards in their hands...

Those are standards they ask you to look for with any search. They want you to know you are not looking for the baby in the picture. You are looking for remains and that they could be rolled or tucked into something.

respectfully snipped:

Was the reported somewhere? I read that the $50,000 was given to them by an anonymous source to put up for her release. By having the GPs sign the note, the donor would be able to stay anonymous.

correct.

O.K., sorry I missed this, but what is up with searchers looking for a rug and a duffel bag? Where did this info come from?

I'm going to have to clone myself JUST TO KEEP UP WITH THIS CASE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back