Friend of family saw Caylee June 12th...maybe?

Dont Forget Tony said he took KC and Caylee out to lunch(dinner?) at Cheesecake Factory after passing out fliers at the Mall.

See original item (3) above.

You know. I always assumed they went to the CF located at/near MoM. Checking that assumption on Google Maps here I see others listed nearer Tony's apartment and Maitland (hence closer to Seminole County). While Google Maps isn't always accurate it is something to consider vs. assume (as I have been).

See original item (3) above.

You know. I always assumed they went to the CF located at/near MoM. Checking that assumption on Google Maps here I see others listed nearer Tony's apartment and Maitland (hence closer to Seminole County). While Google Maps isn't always accurate it is something to consider vs. assume (as I have been).

Since he was passing out flyers at the Mall At Millenia I just assumed they ate at the CF located on the first floor of the Mall. Would make sense, NO?

Yes you are right about Google Maps not being always accurate.
There is an error in the google map, locations C & E are one and the same. The CF is located in the Winter Park Village outdoor mall. I looked at location E and those are offices, I know this because I have been to them.

Just checked the ping map for June 11
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=103915041605280294744.00045d178e93fcbce2c63

Her cell pings in the area of TL's apartment in the afternoon, they leave and then pings at the Mall at 5:38pm (ping 15), pings again at TL's at 8:12pm (ping 18)
The cell didn't ping at CF in WinterPark area only the one at Millenia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back