'From Sandra, To My Killer' Note

how do we know that it was THIS man that left the note????

I'm so sorry Nurse - the post was originally done by elpher50 in the general thread and I just copied it and brought it here for all to see. I thought it was a still shot from the video, but I admit I did not verify it :(

I'll go watch the video - sorry!

Salem

The wording and the time it was dropped off: egads... that is creepy as all get out. My suspicious side is feeling like that its a taunt... either by the killer, or a sick observer.

and if that was Fred dropping the note off all I can say is....Fred you are an IDIOT!

and if that was Fred dropping the note off all I can say is....Fred you are an IDIOT!

ROFL my you-know-what off!

I still haven't found that dratted link. I forgot to copy it and it may have been taken down. I think it was a Fox piece, so I should have taken that into consideration, may have just been sloppy editing on their part.

Did LE say if it was written in a man's,woman's, or child's usual handwriting?

Did LE say if it was written in a man's,woman's, or child's usual handwriting?

As far as I know, that information's not been announced. Good question: did the person who wrote it attempt to obscure his or her handwriting style? If so, FBI analysts would know they were faking it.

As far as I know, that information's not been announced. Good question: did the person who wrote it attempt to obscure his or her handwriting style? If so, FBI analysts would know they were faking it.

LE knows who delivered the note. The man wasn't trying to secretly deliver it...he asked if he could leave the note. So LE knows who wrote it...and anyone from Tracy could just call the guy to ask him about the note since he left it publicly. Wish we had some Tracy people on here to give us the local scoop him!

http://www.dawnsmithjordan.com/about.php

I wonder if her killer made her write the note, before he killed her. Like..in the above link. Shari Smith, from SC..my home state...was kidnapped while she was getting the mail. Her killer either forced, or let her write a letter to her family before she was killed. Her sister, Dawn, competed in pageants, and it was thought at one time, that he believed that he was kidnapping HER instead of her sister, Shari. There was a TV movie made about it...the letter to her family made me cry my eyes out. It was SO sad.

Here is a few lines from the above link...

The marvelous thing about God is that the deeper the tragedy, the greater the grace. Dawn Smith Jordan is no stranger to both. On May 31, 1985, Dawn's younger sister, Shari, was kidnapped and murdered just two days before her high school graduation. It became the largest manhunt in South Carolina's history, drawing national attention.
Shari's murderer allowed her to write a letter of farewell to her family, saying: "Please don't let this ruin your lives. Just keep living one day at a time for Jesus. Remember, everything works out for the good to those that love the Lord. Some good will come of this." Never could Dawn or her family have realized how even God could do just that.

I find this note to be too creepy to be random. I sure hope LE got good fingerprints off that note. I hope they matched up the handwriting. Unless MH confessed to writing that note or it was a ruse by LE to hopefully get the perp to come out of hiding, I only think that due to the fact it was on the news and was made up as something of significance. JMHO

I find this note to be too creepy to be random. I sure hope LE got good fingerprints off that note. I hope they matched up the handwriting. Unless MH confessed to writing that note or it was a ruse by LE to hopefully get the perp to come out of hiding, I only think that due to the fact it was on the news and was made up as something of significance. JMHO

I don't think LE would do something like that but I am very curious to find out if MH wrote it.

http://www.dawnsmithjordan.com/about.php

I wonder if her killer made her write the note, before he killed her. Like..in the above link. Shari Smith, from SC..my home state...was kidnapped while she was getting the mail. Her killer either forced, or let her write a letter to her family before she was killed. Her sister, Dawn, competed in pageants, and it was thought at one time, that he believed that he was kidnapping HER instead of her sister, Shari. There was a TV movie made about it...the letter to her family made me cry my eyes out. It was SO sad.

Here is a few lines from the above link...

The marvelous thing about God is that the deeper the tragedy, the greater the grace. Dawn Smith Jordan is no stranger to both. On May 31, 1985, Dawn's younger sister, Shari, was kidnapped and murdered just two days before her high school graduation. It became the largest manhunt in South Carolina's history, drawing national attention.
Shari's murderer allowed her to write a letter of farewell to her family, saying: "Please don't let this ruin your lives. Just keep living one day at a time for Jesus. Remember, everything works out for the good to those that love the Lord. Some good will come of this." Never could Dawn or her family have realized how even God could do just that.

That's an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us.:blowkiss:

Oh, Ames. That sent chills down my spine. I sincerely hope it is not the case.

I know, it sent chills down my spine too. I have heard Dawn speak before, at a church...and her story is just so sad. Shari was kidnapped and killed, just two days before her high school graduation. (He taunted the family, by calling them and telling them what Shari was wearing underneath her clothes. He led them to believe that she was still alive, when in fact, she had already been killed not long after she was kidnapped.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back