From Someone Who Does Not Follow the Case

Jimthecarpetguy said:
Excellent point.Keep in mind this was a hot june night in TX.Damon has been moving and I doubt he was carrying his blankie.Was Devon stabbed thru his blanket while sleeping on the floor?I cannot access any crime scene photos on this computor and don't know.I am certainly not a forensics guy and am far from qualified to dissect that sort of evidence,it just bothers the heck out of me that there's no blood outside the home.Just show me a drop,any tiny speck or something that would give credence to an intruder leaving the scene and I'll straddle the fence again and consider D and D's innocense.

No he wasn't stabbed through the blanket. The boys had seepage wounds as opposed to spurting wounds so the alleged intruder would not have been splashed with blood...if there had been an intruder. He would have had cast-off on him though. There isn't any blood, not a drop outside that could lead to an intruder. I don't think an intruder could have escaped that house blood free.

cami said:
No he wasn't stabbed through the blanket. The boys had seepage wounds as opposed to spurting wounds so the alleged intruder would not have been splashed with blood...if there had been an intruder. He would have had cast-off on him though. There isn't any blood, not a drop outside that could lead to an intruder. I don't think an intruder could have escaped that house blood free.

Thanks Cami. If there was an intruder, he definately would have had Darlie's blood on him since she claims to have been attacked while standing and fought back.

So the boys were not covered up with any kind of blanket? I have to ask this because I really dont understand, who was stabbed first, and do they know? Also is it believed that the one child slept through the other being stabbed and then moved on to murder the next? I am so rust on this case.:doh:

Jimthecarpetguy said:
Excellent point.Keep in mind this was a hot june night in TX.Damon has been moving and I doubt he was carrying his blankie.Was Devon stabbed thru his blanket while sleeping on the floor?I cannot access any crime scene photos on this computor and don't know.I am certainly not a forensics guy and am far from qualified to dissect that sort of evidence,it just bothers the heck out of me that there's no blood outside the home.Just show me a drop,any tiny speck or something that would give credence to an intruder leaving the scene and I'll straddle the fence again and consider D and D's innocense.
Jim, you say that Damon was moving and doubt he was carrying his blankie. It is 98* outside right now. I live in Texas. We all have central air. D and D lived in a nice house. They had central air. The temp in my house right now is 75* and it is currently 72* in my bedroom. Damon could have been carrying his blankie around. I sleep with a lightweight cotton blanket every night. Welcome to WS. :)

deandaniellws said:
Jim, you say that Damon was moving and doubt he was carrying his blankie. It is 98* outside right now. I live in Texas. We all have central air. D and D lived in a nice house. They had central air. The temp in my house right now is 75* and it is currently 72* in my bedroom. Damon could have been carrying his blankie around. I sleep with a lightweight cotten blanket every night. Welcome to WS. :)
That is true pam, we leave our air on pretty much all summer and I always have blanket for my little guy on hand.

michelle said:
That is true pam, we leave our air on pretty much all summer and I always have blanket for my little guy on hand.
How's the back doing Michelle? I hope you are doing well.:blowkiss:

deandaniellws said:
How's the back doing Michelle? I hope you are doing well.:blowkiss:
Its doing good, still have some packing left but my back is better now....Hey I havent forgotten about those books I just have them in boxes right now. I will get them to you when we settle....

michelle said:
Its doing good, still have some packing left but my back is better now....Hey I havent forgotten about those books I just have them in boxes right now. I will get them to you when we settle....
No hurry. I want you to take care and try not to hurt your back anymore. How is the hubby doing? Has he had surgery yet?

deandaniellws said:
No hurry. I want you to take care and try not to hurt your back anymore. How is the hubby doing? Has he had surgery yet?
Oh he is good, he gets the surgery july6. I will be playing nurse....:rolleyes:

Jimthecarpetguy said:
A navy SEAL I met some years ago explained to me why O.J.didn't do it-"when you kill somebody with a knife there is blood,and alot of it,it gets all over you,in your hands,in your nails in your hair and everywhere,you can't do somebody like that w/out leaving a blood trail somewhere and you can't just simply wash it off."There is no blood outside the crime scene in the routier case so it points to someone inside the home.The blood evidence is all on Darlie and Darin.Everything in this case file says those parents killed their kids-Darin did the cleanup and subsequently had to corroborate her story and should have been charged as an accessory to the kids murder.That is the only injustice in this case.
Well, your friend does not agree with the doctors I spoke to about OJ case. They say he wouldn't have gotten any of Nicole's blood on him because he was behind her and the blood would have bled out forward. Ron's injuries would not have spurted, but seeped. He probably did get blood on his clothes but nowhere near as much as we lay people might think. It depends on the where the stab wounds hit how exactly the blood would flow...seeping as opposed to spurting. And you can wash it off. Why do you think he took a last minute shower?

Goody said:
Well, your friend does not agree with the doctors I spoke to about OJ case. They say he wouldn't have gotten any of Nicole's blood on him because he was behind her and the blood would have bled out forward.

For the record this guy was no friend of mine but rather one of the scariest,misguided, kicked out of the military fools I have ever encountered. Nicoles head was nearly severed, the blood had to be a'flyin no matter where the perp stood, his words have stuck with me all these years whenever the case comes to mind.

Ron's injuries would not have spurted, but seeped. He probably did get blood on his clothes but nowhere near as much as we lay people might think. It depends on the where the stab wounds hit how exactly the blood would flow...seeping as opposed to spurting. And you can wash it off. Why do you think he took a last minute shower?

Definately not the place to debate OJ,as my dear old grey haired daddy would say"that's a horse of a different feather!"As a union carpet installer I have had 2 really bad slices in13 years that required sutures and each time I was astounded at the places the blood ended up so I am no expert but it(the blood) really does get everywhere.IMHO.

Jimthecarpetguy said:
For the record this guy was no friend of mine but rather one of the scariest,misguided, kicked out of the military fools I have ever encountered. Nicoles head was nearly severed, the blood had to be a'flyin no matter where the perp stood, his words have stuck with me all these years whenever the case comes to mind.

Definately not the place to debate OJ,as my dear old grey haired daddy would say"that's a horse of a different feather!"As a union carpet installer I have had 2 really bad slices in13 years that required sutures and each time I was astounded at the places the blood ended up so I am no expert but it(the blood) really does get everywhere.IMHO.
Good points and you are right about blood having a mind of its own but it still would not have been spraying all about like a wild hose. Most of Nicole's blood probably came as and after she fell to the ground, which by then the killer would have moved onto Ron. OJ's clothes were never found and he was pretty well covered from head to toe. Except for his one hand and face, where would he have blood on him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back