Funnel helps women pee standing up

Similar things have been used by hikers for years. Keeps the hiney away from the ground and all those creepy crawlies that might...well, you get the idea.

it would help with peeing in a cup for the doctors, that's for sure. :doh:

shadowangel said:
Similar things have been used by hikers for years. Keeps the hiney away from the ground and all those creepy crawlies that might...well, you get the idea.
That is why I get scared when I ummmmm...hummmmm...squat.:eek:

JBean said:
You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.:D

Just be sure the 'leaf' isn't poison oak or ivy....a friend of mine wasn't and they almost had to remove his errr errr err family jewels they got so swollen. He was in the hospital for over a week.....

Gabby said:
Just be sure the 'leaf' isn't poison oak or ivy....a friend of mine wasn't and they almost had to remove his errr errr err family jewels they got so swollen. He was in the hospital for over a week.....
:eek: :eek: OMGosh :eek: :eek:

Gabby said:
Oh lord, I have heard of this happening too Gabs.
Leaves of 3, leave it be.:D

I'm so thankful I'm going to have one of these with me on my next camping trip through the Denali Range, Alaska. Since it pops right in my purse, shall I take Coach or Prada with me?

Will the Caribou look at me strangely and let out a mating call?

Marthatex said:
I'm so thankful I'm going to have one of these with me on my next camping trip through the Denali Range, Alaska. Since it pops right in my purse, shall I take Coach or Prada with me?

Will the Caribou look at me strangely and let out a mating call?
LOL! I vote for the Coach. The design will cover up the pee stains in case you didn't "flick" well enough.:rolleyes:

When using the funnel, how would you wipe? :confused:

JBean said:
You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.:D

Bet those rocks were cold. :cool:

mysteriew said:
Bet those rocks were cold. :cool:
Well, when hiking, ya gotta do what ya gotta do if there's no funnel handy.:p

mysteriew said:
When using the funnel, how would you wipe? :confused:

I guess you depend on the breeze and kind of drip dry.

(Or maybe the designer didn't think about that detail?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back