FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there actually not *any* reward money?? Is the money as invisible as the nanny?

From Google:

It is becoming apparent to me that most of these businesses are false fronts. They only vaguely exist as a cover for something else.

If anyone can find the actual legal name of the non-existant *Fusian Car Company/Exotic Limo* which put up the money for Caylee's 'safe return', please post. TIA.

Not sure if this is in the "fusian family" ... Fusian Films:

PRESS RELEASES (June 01, 2006) Inspired Distribution announces the creation of its new label, Fusian. Just like its name, this label "fuses" the newest, most supreme Asian Pop-Culture |A-Pop| content and creative direction with reality entertainment that simply is not offered through any other channel. The productions that the Fusian team will create and distribute will include Martial Arts, Gun Action/Crime, Action Horror, and Historical/Drama, along with TV Programming. Shaolin Master, Shi Yan Ming is not only the spokesperson, but also represents the mind, body and soul of the Fusian label. Upcoming Fusian releases are equally as fascinating and rock solid as this 34th generation Shaolin monk fighter. Inspired Corporation, foprmerly known as Peter Pan Industries, is celebrating its 79th year. Inspired produces and distributes a quality product, with a constant supply of successful children's, fitness and horror DVD's to wholesaler/retailers and directly to the consumer. Donald Kasen who is CEO/President of Inspired, views the Fusian label as a gateway to the future, and is proud to be a part of something so influential to an international audience! Director of Acquisitions for the European division of Fusian will be Scott C. Mauriello of Crash Entertainment Inc. With the history and professionalism of Inspired Distribution merging with Asian Pop-Culture |A-Pop|, Martial Arts Action Cinema and Japanese Animation, the new Fusian label is a sure-fire success!

Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring :eek::eek::eek:
It looks like template language to me. But I find it interesting what you said about the child sex ring. In the thread "Devils' Advocate" I used that for my devil's advocate theory.
The whole Fusion connection is interesting. Very, very interesting and this research is GREAT.

I usually lurk but I had to jump in. The address to Fusion Night club that was posted above is incorrect. It is located in downtown Orlando and is:

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556
1 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801

I also am curious why you all are pulling in fusion media and why/how you think it is connected to the club.

I usually lurk but I had to jump in. The address to Fusion Night club that was posted above is incorrect. It is located in downtown Orlando and is:

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556

I also am curious why you all are pulling in fusion media and why/how you think it is connected to the club.

Welcome to websleuths! I had to tell you this, you have a day of homework ahead of you! LOL.
You have to connect the dots and read all the posts leading up to where we have reached this conclusion. It would take too long of a post to list all the research done on Fusion since the beginning of this case.

I think the best place to start would be the general discussion posts.

There is no easy way to tell you how this conclusion was reached. IMHO

The phrase "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer" appears in Microsoft Word online Help. This phrase has the appearance of an intelligent Latin idiom. Actually, it is nonsense.

Although the phrase is nonsense, it does have a long history. The phrase has been used for several centuries by typographers to show the most distinctive features of their fonts. It is used because the letters involved and the letter spacing in those combinations reveal, at their best, the weight, design, and other important features of the typeface.

A 1994 issue of "Before & After" magazine traces "Lorem ipsum ..." to a jumbled Latin version of a passage from de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum, a treatise on the theory of ethics written by Cicero in 45 B.C. The passage "Lorem ipsum ..." is taken from text that reads, "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit ...," which translates as, "There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

During the 1500s, a printer adapted Cicero's text to develop a page of type samples. Since then, the Latin-like text has been the printing industry's standard for fake, or dummy, text. Before electronic publishing, graphic designers had to mock up layouts by drawing in squiggled lines to indicate text. The advent of self-adhesive sheets preprinted with "Lorem ipsum" gave a more realistic way to indicate where text would go on a page.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/114222
Exactly! It's called standard Greeking if I remember correctly.

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556

Fusion Nightclub is actually a different club than the one involved in this case.

Fusian UltraLounge, myfusian, and fusiAnmedia....and all the tentacles therein are a completely different entity. This is the club/business/businesses being researched.

You are correct, FusiOn Nightclub is unrelated. It is amazing what power lies within a vowel...

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556

Thanks for posting the address. Does anyone notice that there is a tattoo parlor listed with the same address as Fusion? I wonder if that's where Casey got her tattoo "bella vida" in July? Is this some type of strip mall or something? Are there several businesses together like that?

Fusion Nightclub is actually a different club than the one involved in this case.

Fusian UltraLounge, myfusian, and fusiAnmedia....and all the tentacles therein are a completely different entity. This is the club/business/businesses being researched.

You are correct, FusiOn Nightclub is unrelated. It is amazing what power lies within a vowel...

Wow! You are right! They are unrelated. Thanks.

Fusion Nightclub
(407) 650-0556

Alphaville--

Welcome. I am new too.

Short recap. I posted a link to a video of a club called Fusion the other night and said it was a drug club (my theory is that Casey was on drugs). Someone blasted me for it saying it was the wrong club. Found a youtube vid (same one) that was FUSIAN club. I posted it again. When all this happened the other night several ppl started looking into the FusiAn website and found some of this stuff. These links do not seem to be legitimate to some of us, as the websites don't do anything. These computer guys started doing research on the domain. Thus, the theory was brought up again.

I just got on. Now can someone catch ME up from about 3 a.m. this morning, pretty please? TIA :)

From Google:

It is becoming apparent to me that most of these businesses are false fronts. They only vaguely exist as a cover for something else.

If anyone can find the actual legal name of the non-existant *Fusian Car Company/Exotic Limo* which put up the money for Caylee's 'safe return', please post. TIA.

I agree, Truly. Fusian is a fronting operation for some type of illegal activity, in my opinion. There are probably ties that run very, very deep with ties to organized crime and LE, in my opinion. This whole case is starting to really get fishy, and I'm starting to wonder if Casey is not caught up in something much more complicated than any of us realize.
I know people keep saying she is guilty b/c she shows no care for Caylee's situation, but wouldn't you think a master manipulator like Casey would know how to fake emotions and play the part of a grieving mother, even if she wasn't? Of course she would. So why isn't she? Something else is going on...and I'm willing to bet Fusian is behind it, in my opinion.

Bear with me here... if my info isn't relevant to what you all are trying to figure out then just let me know nicely. ;)

Bruce Lam - "Owner" of domains, contact info on the whois info you all posted, etc etc etc.

Anyway, this is what I came across when searching that address he has listed. http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...40021360587859419701&city=ORLANDO&state_id=FL

Apparently those names are all at that address. When doing a web search on Noelle Lam... not much came up. But a search for Noelle K Chik, I came across this:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0157394/

Looks to me like she is/was in the *advertiser censored* business. If that is the same person who is living with Bruce Lam. Could be a huge stretch/coincidence. Could have no relevance to anything. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

BTW, Noelle Lam, Noelle K Chik and King Y Chik are all the same person according to simple people searches. Addresses and DOB are the same. Maybe someone could find more detailed info on this chick (pun intended.)

Now, this gave me chills. I read in a transcript some where (I need to find it) Casey was saying that the "babysitter" had ties all over the state of FL and one of the cities was Gainesville, FL (where I live, so it stood out to me.) Well, people searches brought up address for Bruce T Lam (all with the same dob) in these places:

BRUCE T LAM Born Jul 1972 Record Created: 01/2002
2001 16TH ST
GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

2335 HIDDEN LAKE ST
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

BRUCE T LAM Born Jul 1972 Record Created: 07/2001
1001 NIGHT HAWK LN
ORLANDO, FL 32818

BRUCE T LAM Born July 1972
19516 RALSTON ST
ORLANDO, FL 32833 (407) 568-9829

Bear with me here... if my info isn't relevant to what you all are trying to figure out then just let me know nicely. ;)

Bruce Lam - "Owner" of domains, contact info on the whois info you all posted, etc etc etc.

Anyway, this is what I came across when searching that address he has listed. http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...40021360587859419701&city=ORLANDO&state_id=FL

Apparently those names are all at that address. When doing a web search on Noelle Lam... not much came up. But a search for Noelle K Chik, I came across this:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0157394/

Looks to me like she is/was in the *advertiser censored* business. If that is the same person who is living with Bruce Lam. Could be a huge stretch/coincidence. Could have no relevance to anything. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

BTW, Noelle Lam, Noelle K Chik and King Y Chik are all the same person according to simple people searches. Addresses and DOB are the same. Maybe someone could find more detailed info on this chick (pun intended.)

Now, this gave me chills. I read in a transcript some where (I need to find it) Casey was saying that the "babysitter" had ties all over the state of FL and one of the cities was Gainesville, FL (where I live, so it stood out to me.) Well, people searches brought up address for Bruce T Lam (all with the same dob) in these places:

2001 16TH ST
GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

2335 HIDDEN LAKE ST
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

1001 NIGHT HAWK LN
ORLANDO, FL 32818

19516 RALSTON ST

Good find! If someone can verify that this is the same person as the *advertiser censored* star, then that could be very relevant. I wonder if there are any *advertiser censored* movies out there starring Crazy Casey? :eek:

2001 16TH ST
GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

2335 HIDDEN LAKE ST
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

1001 NIGHT HAWK LN
ORLANDO, FL 32818

19516 RALSTON ST

:eek:

Awesome, awesome research alphaville! All of your information throws up big red flags. *advertiser censored* star? Three names? Locations of Bruce Lam? Come on, guys, lets try to tie up these connections!

Freaky still, I just started a thread regarding research into a Zanaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee! That can be found here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68382

Very interesting. Found this on Amazon about one of Noelle's movies:

My Wife's Lover (1992)
Starring: Vincent Wai Lam, King-Man Chik Director: Kevin Chu Rating

Another Lam involved. This lead does deserve investigating further.

:eek:

Awesome, awesome research alphaville! All of your information throws up big red flags. *advertiser censored* star? Three names? Locations of Bruce Lam? Come on, guys, lets try to tie up these connections!

Freaky still, I just started a thread regarding research into a Zanaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee! That can be found here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68382

Oh my!

Check this out.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/summar...age=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&vw=people&Input=name

This gal has more aliases than I have underwear!

The Fusian companies that have websites (Fusian, Fusian Auto Studio, Fusian Media, Fusian Ultra Loungue) are all filed in the state of Florida as 'fictitious names' http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficregl.exe under the Fusian business that is registered http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...nd=&names_comp_name=FUSIAN&names_filing_type=

Now for those that don't know, fictitious names has nothing to do with any fake, that's just how it's often done with businesses and companies. They are created under one name and then have the other fictitious names to operate order. It's very normal.

The one Fusian main site that isn't listed is Fusian girls, but as that I suspect operates under the others, that makes sense.

Now, Fusian Auto Motive and some of these others are registered but not yet operating it seems (meaning they are in the works). That is VERY common. Getting something registered and copyrighted and then setting it up and "going public"

As far as the reward, which people are trying to connect. Here's the reward info:

A local foundation and a local business owner are offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for information that leads to finding Caylee.

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando.

The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Skyview and it's owners are NOT the same people tied to Fusian. They are NOT tied to Fusian Auto, and are totally separate entities in the state of Florida. Might they know one another? Possibly.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde..._comp_name=SKYVIEWAVIATION&names_filing_type=

(Skyview Exotic Car Rental) http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...mp_name=SKYVIEWENTERPRISES&names_filing_type=

The Skyview Exotic Car Rental company website is NOT affiliated with the Fusian websites whatsoever. They are not hosted or registered by the same companies, and the registered email address of the Skyview sites is only affiliated with two sites: Skyview Exotic Car Rental and the Skyview Aviation.

Skyview and Mr. Benevides is NOT at all affiliated with Bruce Lam (23+ sites) of all the Fusian stuff whatsoever that I can find, so it does not seem the reward is tied to Fusian at all. I think the "fluke" lies in that there are the exotic car type ties, but that seems to be something common in this crowd (the whole car thing) and that there may be common relations, but the Fusian and Skyview/reward stuff, I don't think are related.

Further, using tools I have, the only ties I see at all with Fusian and Mr. Benevides who's doing the reward are actually from a few people speculating that they must be tied, but nothing in terms of registries, websites, legal things within the state of Florida etc.

Again, do I think Fusian has some "taste" issues? Yeah. Are there things that are a little odd to me? Sure. But so far, and again, this is something I deal with extensively and with legal folks, I'm not finding much on the Fusian sites that's really out of the ordinary as far as other things you'd come across. In fact, that they've even filed the fictitious names is more than many do.

I'll keep digging, but hopefully this helps, and hopefully this helps clarify the things with the reward, which, again, I think at best may have people in the 'community' at large who are maybe loosely affiliated, but otherwise unrelated to the goings on at Fusian.

Married name, Anglicized name (the K being King of the birth first name) with maiden last name, birth name. I'm nearly certain.

ETA: And the others in the later post being variations of the above. When you sign paper work and have an "uncommon" name or a name with multiple parts, things get filed various ways. As you see, sometimes KingYee together, sometimes King Yee apart, sometimes KY. ALL of those names as they'd been interpreted by anything she's ever legally signed/filed would get added to that list, and that doesn't mean it was HER signing/filing them differently, but how institutions have entered them into their systems. VERY common.

How did Fusian get tied to the reward with Websleuths? Anyone remember the specific post, thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike