FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

I think reality hit Lee square in the face when he took the stand. He was no longer there for a hearing to decide how an issue would be dealt with.This time his sister's very life will be decided.That's a huge burden and Lee is probably conflicted.
ICA got away with a lot,when Lee didn't.He suffered from acne and the meds while ICA flitted through life.
In her depo CA said ICA was the better student.
She "bought" the car from him,but only made one small pay't to him.He watched her drive around in a car that he had to work for.
He knows how much it would mean to CA if he would fall on the sword for ICA.That in ,itself is hurtful,that his mother would throw his life away for ICA.
I completely understand why he would break down on the stand.It's all come to a head. His niece is dead ,his mom is committing perjury and his sister is about to get convicted and possibly the DP.The world is scrutinizing everything they do.
My God,who wouldn't fall apart?

He was probably under incredible pressure to perjure himself on the stand. He took the high road...as painful as it was for him. I give him credit.

JMHO

after watching fox news last night (Judge J & Geraldo) I understand George, Cindy & Lee will be on the stand "a lot" (their words) this coming week and they hinted to corroboration of all the weird theories. (explosive testimony that will turn the trial around)

I think that will turn off this jury. Turn the trial around? So the defense doesn't think its going well? I feel certain Lee was supposed to testify differently and then just could not do it, which evoked all that emotion.

Maybe they will all have a good Sunday remembering their granddaughter and niece then get back up there on the stand and give it the ol' college try one more time.

Just my opinion...
All the A's stand a big chance of going to jail because of not telling the truth.What are they thinking, they will all be in jail and Casey is still be just as guilty. Sad thing is all the lies is not going to save Casey from the Dp or life in prison. Casey is getting one of or the other.

Just wondering if CA may have in the past had some mental health issues that everyone wants to keep quiet. Both GA and LA seem quite protective of her to the point of jumping to her every whim. While GA does not seem the type to buckle under, he does. Several times they have made statements that indicate they were worried how CA would respond to some development or other.

I , too, believe ICA saying she had not told when at the jail visit, was referring to the big blow up fight she had with CA. I think she feels her mother is to blame for Caylee's death. If she had not made ICA angry, she would not have taken Caylee and left. Whatever happened was a result of that fight. JMO

I have an aunt that is like Cindy and has beat her husband and son down mentally into passivity. They will often say that they cannot let her know certain things because she couldn't handle it, allowing others to think her mental health is delicate when in fact she is the meanest and strongest in the family. What they really are doing is shielding her from upsetting news, not to protect her but to save themselves from her vicious reactions.

I have a bunch of questions after reading this thread. I do believe that ICA may have told CA that she was raped by LA and he was the father. However, wasn't she engaged to JG at the time and wouldn't he, therefore, be the assumed father? This would also explain why GA didn't ask who the father was.

Also, didn't ICA tell JG that Lee molested her? I'm curious why the State hasn't called him as a witness. I believe he has a lot to add.

During memorial, does anyone know what the promise was that LA referred to when he was talking to CMA?

Didn't CA tell a relative or someone at work about the fight she had with ICA on Father's Day evening which caused ICA to take Caylee and leave? Why isn't the State delving into this more? It would prove motive.

Does anyone remember that there was a Marine in CA that ICA told she had a surprise to tell him but would do it in person when she went to CA?

As to mental stability of anyone in this family, here's another one. Didn't GA throw his own father through a plate glass window during an argument? Then there's the attempted suicide.

Then there is the issue of GA losing it and barging into ICA's room to demand where Caylee is.....wasn't he told to GET OUT if the house by both ICA and CA? And he actually did.

The only one I feel sorry for in that family is GA. I think he was a non-entity in that home. He did and still does what he is told.

If he does fall on his sword, I don't think it will be to admit molestation. I think he will say that Caylee drowned and he took care of disposing of the body.

I'm sorry that there are so many non-related issues here and not even sure if this is the appropriate thread for them, but I'd appreciate any input or opinion because I think I, myself, am being driven crazy by this whole thing!
:banghead:

I have a sneaking hunch that George's family never liked Cindy.. or much worse.. despised Cindy. There seems to be so much animosity between CA and her siblings, I bet it is the same with her and George's sibs. They probably have had her number down for years and could tell some pretty revealing Cindy stories that corroborate what we have witnessed and analyzed over the past 3 years. No proof, just a hunch.

As much as I just want this trial to be over with, I hope that we get to a penalty phase...you can bet your bottom dollar that between A. Lyon(s), and AF, we will be privy to alot of the family disfunction through other relative's testimony.

Just wondering if CA may have in the past had some mental health issues that everyone wants to keep quiet. Both GA and LA seem quite protective of her to the point of jumping to her every whim. While GA does not seem the type to buckle under, he does. Several times they have made statements that indicate they were worried how CA would respond to some development or other.

I , too, believe ICA saying she had not told when at the jail visit, was referring to the big blow up fight she had with CA. I think she feels her mother is to blame for Caylee's death. If she had not made ICA angry, she would not have taken Caylee and left. Whatever happened was a result of that fight. JMO

Bold mine.

I think it was more of being worried about how much carp they would hear from Cindy when a new development would happen....not so much to 'protect' Cindy from anything...more to protect themselves from Cindy's wrath.

I have an aunt that is like Cindy and has beat her husband and son down mentally into passivity. They will often say that they cannot let her know certain things because she couldn't handle it, allowing others to think her mental health is delicate when in fact she is the meanest and strongest in the family. What they really are doing is shielding her from upsetting news, not to protect her but to save themselves from her vicious reactions.

LOL! I should have read just a wee bit further before I posted as above...well, at least I can say GMTA!...your great mind just got there sooner! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back