G Anthony Moves to Walmart,Hopes to Get Lease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously... I worry about Cindy refusing to believe or admit any body Tim might find is Caylee....even if DNA shows it is her..

What will happen?
Will Caylee's body will be refused and abandoned by the Anthony family?
Would the Anthony's go so far as letting the state of Florida have the remains?
Would the Anthony's let Florida bury her and refuse to acknowledge their grand child?
....All in an effort to protect Casey?

For a long time now I thought about this possibility. With Cindy's rejection of the evidence, and stating that Caylee is still alive, I can see the Anthony family refusing to accept remains found as Caylee's remains, even if provided with conclusive DNA evidence. It would then be up to the state to provide burial.........so sad if it comes to that.

For a long time now I thought about this possibility. With Cindy's rejection of the evidence, and stating that Caylee is still alive, I can see the Anthony family refusing to accept remains found as Caylee's remains, even if provided with conclusive DNA evidence. It would then be up to the state to provide burial.........so sad if it comes to that.

your right they probably wont believe it but who cares Le will proceed with putting thier daughter in jail for many years and they can continue the "SEARCH" for caylee to try to free her. I havent seen them search yet though unless they expect to find her in a television studio where they are doing an interview.

Interesting to see if and how MN will spin this...he's been relatively quiet since the GJ met.

Cindy makes an accusation of every point of valid evidence...someone put a body in trunk at the tow company was one of her theories..there are too many to rehash, it would be easier to bump the Cindy's Inconsistencies for clarification.

Good Lord. Just when I thought GA was seeing the light (meaning he realizes Caylee was murdered by KC) he goes and pulls a stunt like this.
He'll be booted from Wal-Mart too, as he should. If I were a shopper at any of those stores, I would tell the manager to get rid of him, plain and simple. Profiting of the death of a baby & trying to sell CA's kool-aid. Disgusting.

Not only does Wal-Mart allow non-profits and fund raising outside their store... when my daughter's softbal team did a fundraiser... Wal-Mart wrote a check to the team to match what we'd made in front of their store. Will Wal-Mart be writing a check to the Anthony's?????

Does Walmart really want MORE bad publicity? They've had their hands full of bad pub for a long time for a string of different things. I'm surprised they are up for this.

Not only does Wal-Mart allow non-profits and fund raising outside their store... when my daughter's softbal team did a fundraiser... Wal-Mart wrote a check to the team to match what we'd made in front of their store. Will Wal-Mart be writing a check to the Anthony's?????

Was your daughter's softball team a non-profit organization? I know they have refused to let Vietnam Vets solicit outside their stores here - and the vets were told there was a corporate policy against solicitation in front of their stores - maybe a local store manager will ignore that.

She isn't ready to see her family?? Does she need time to spruce up her cell?? WTH? Casey and CA are very controling broads!

Interesting, isn't it? How can Casey not be ready? Waiting on that blue dress maybe?
About Walmart, according to Topix, someone has called the manager of that Walmart Store and it's not looking too good for GA at the moment.

Please dont blame the Anthonys, this is all CASEYS FAULT. If she would tell the truth and end this so these grandparents can have closure. Boy it makes me sick! I hope Tim finds Caylees body, then will it finally end for everyone.

Please dont blame the Anthonys, this is all CASEYS FAULT. If she would tell the truth and end this so these grandparents can have closure. Boy it makes me sick! I hope Tim finds Caylees body, then will it finally end for everyone.

At a certain point people must take responsibility for themselves and their own words and actions. It is time to STOP enabling the Anthonys. IMO.

ABSOLUTELY........Cindy will claim either of the above.
If there are remains, Cindy should be forced to view them.:eek::eek:

of course that will be her response... that and when the DNA comes back to prove that it is her, she will say it's just hocus pocus polital gain crap per usual.. sadly I think she is so far gone in denial or what ever she is in that even when/if they find Caylee's body she still won't believe it.

Was your daughter's softball team a non-profit organization? I know they have refused to let Vietnam Vets solicit outside their stores here - and the vets were told there was a corporate policy against solicitation in front of their stores - maybe a local store manager will ignore that.

Yes we are non-profit but they never asked if we were or not.

However, if C&G have closure, they will no longer be soliticiting donations for the "search" of Caylee. I saw the pics of those people out over the weekend searching an area that was recently discussed.

I did not see any cases of water or snacks dropped off by the Anthonys.

Does Walmart really want MORE bad publicity? They've had their hands full of bad pub for a long time for a string of different things. I'm surprised they are up for this.

Does anybody know the address for the Walmart store where George is trying to set up his Traveling Road Show ??? I'll call the mgr if I can get a phone #.

It is Casey's fault she killed her baby. It is her parent's fault they are behaving this way. I can guarantee you, it will NOT end for everyone when Caylee's remains are found and identified. CA will continue to blame someone else.

When T Miller finds Caylee's remains I hope LE calls Kobi in to do DNA tests also. That way the defense will have to acknowledge she is dead.

Does anybody know the address for the Walmart store where George is trying to set up his Traveling Road Show ??? I'll call the mgr if I can get a phone #.

According to a poster at Topix the store is

"Walmart at Goldenrod & (?) Hoffner."

I thought we could not discuss A fam funds or donations anymore? I am getting very confused on what we can talk about and what we can't on that subject. Could we get some clarification please?

Patty G said: JBean posted the following in the other thread yesterday:

End of the line guys. this topic is not open for disucssion so I am going to have shut this thread down. Please do not start threads regarding donations, trust funds or use of money.

This thread will be locked AND do not start another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl