"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey left her purse and keys in the car at the Amscott parking lot. Casey asked Tony to pick her up but did not ask him to take her to get gas for her car as she had done in the past. Casey told Tony that George was going to get the car and take it to be fixed. Casey asked Amy to get gas cans more than a day after she left the car.

What part of Casey's story makes the most sense? The nanny (that not a single person has spoken to or seen a picture of and was getting paid by Casey from a job that there is no proof of as no taxes have been filed by Casey since 2004) took Caylee as punishment for Casey not being a good mom and was punishing her for 31 days after which Caylee would be returned? Was it the abduction from Sawgrass apartments or the one at JBP that makes the most sense?

Is there even any proof at all that Casey 1) had a job? 2) had a nanny? 3) spoke the truth to LE? 4) looked for Caylee while out at clubs and TL's apartment?

Just to add to the list-Why haven't the two guys come forward that helped KC push the car into the Amscot parking lot? The answer is simple she drove that car into the parking lot, and parked it right next to the trash dumpster so it could mask the odors of Caylee's decomposition.

Thank you for disagreeing. I respect that. I guess we will have to get these folks on the stand ask them how they know that.

Ps, I really dont believe there is a human nose human decomp expert out there. Just my opinion.

Yep, we get that, from the extensive research you did (?) - which can be found in the parking lot threads.

Half the links you demanded people post, relating to this issue, you never read.

Caylee's, and LE certainly did not serve Caylee very well. I think if they would have been nice, perhaps they could have found out other things over the next couple of weeks to help them to perform a top notch investigation. Since they have been guessing now for a year, it does not surprise me that the reports are not panning out in their favor. This is another good reason for me to come to the NG side, is that LE could have done a much better job from the beginning.
Next Couple of weeks?? 31 days had already went by and no one had seen Caylee...sure let's let more time go by....HELLO...and now with the job part...what do you do?...seriously you are highly judgemental of others and seem to have the answers..perhaps you should hve been in charge..Are you serious?.....LOL....JMO

I think she ran out of gas. At the impound lot, the car wouldn't start. The attendant noted that the gauge said empty. George said thats okay, I brought gas. He put the gas in the car and it started right up according to the impound lot attendant. Further, Casey and Amy went and bought a gas can. (Later Amy gave it to police) Further, Tony had to go pick her up. Further, she had ran out of gas before.

Back to not guilty. Kc story makes the most sense. I wish I knew what SA story will be after all this evidence didn't pan out.
Thank you for being kind.

BBM

The attendant noted the gauge was empty?

Can you please post a link where this was stated?

Thank you

BBM

I have not posted my opinion in this thread about whether or not I believe KC to be guilty or not guilty. But you are right, the deviledadvocate. Thank you for the nudge. None of us should be afraid to say if we believe KC to be NG.....

I find KC to be GUILTY. And I believe a jury of 12 of KC's peers will do the same.

I agree. I think they will be volunteering to get on the jury to put this creature away for good.
Also when the family are charged with obstruction...

I'm pretty sure that in the entomology report on page 10458 it says

this species can be found on decaying organic matter from other sources.
Depends on how you interpret it, some may think other animals, some may think bacon grease, some may think of plants as having decaying organic matter. Unfortunately the good dr. did not specify what he meant by decaying oraganic matter from other sources.

The fact is Caylee WAS deceased though.

Good morning everyone!

To expand on my post above...
Caylee was last seen on June 16th. No one saw her after that date. No one. Casey was staying with Tony and Amy/Ricardo/J.P and no sign of Caylee. Where do you surmise Caylee was during that time? There were signs of a decompositional event in the trunk and, lo and behold, as a coincidence Caylee WAS deceased. Even if Caylee met with an accident on June 16th where was she kept?

BBM

The attendant noted the gauge was empty?

Can you please post a link where this was stated?

Thank you

Here's what my link says the attendant said:

snippet
I met with and conducted an audio recorded interview with witness, Simon Birch. The following is a synopsis of the interview:

snippet
George Anthony noticed the white Pontiac's fuel gauge read empty.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No3_073108.htm

(I just happened to be reading this a few minutes ago looking for something else, and then noticed your post lol.)

Is it possible that there are some NG sluethers out there that are not posting simply because they do not want to feel the passionate response of the majority? Is it possible that some NG sluethers may feel the response they get to their posts might be disrespectful, and might even feel if they post with passion their NG opinions, they will be met with a barrage of passionate G replies? Is it possible the NG opinions are based on what their opinion of the evidence is, and they choose to leave out the emotionally laden media spin on their findings? Is it possible that some NG posters do not post because they feel their feelings may be hurt if a G poster replies harshly? .

Snipped by me:

If you think she is not guilty, great! State your opinion and why you think that, BUT please don't say things like "LE has not proven that she lied". At least have some limited knowledge on the case.

well I am back in town and will open this thread after I have had a chance to review it tonight.
Please do not start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member