GA and CA to be deposed April 9 in civil suit. #2

So Brad couldn't get those doctor' statements saying that George and Cindy are too emotionally fragile to be deposed. Interesting.

Yeah...funny how they were able to "work it out"! :rolleyes:

I'm anxious to see these depositions. I think Morgan and Conway are going to bump heads repeatedly. Conway won't sit back and let Morgan beat up on the A's like Lee's so-called attorney did.

Morgan ain't no slouch, either, Chilly! :) Should be good viewing!

Just another delay tactic.

The 9th will come, they'll answer very limited questions, and then they'll be in front of a judge yet again..

I suspect they'll answer even less then Lee did.

Do you think they also agreed not to release the video they make to the media?
There were no media reps allowed at Lee's depo but it was relased real quick

Tiki, I viewed a WESH video about the subpeona list tonight and at the very end, they spoke of the CA/GA deposition. They said that media would not be allowed to carry it live, but that the tape would be turned over to the media afterwards.

:doh: One of my biggest concerns is that the A's are given the depo individually and not together! They are two separate individuals and their depos should be treated as such. The thought of CA squeezing Ga's leg during questioning to try and guide GA's responses to Morgan unerves me like fingernails on a chalk board. :banghead:

So now, GA and CA are helping search for Haleigh C.. doesn't make sense. They could have and should have been forced to do the depo. The depos should be done separately and not together!

:doh: One of my biggest concerns is that the A's are given the depo individually and not together! They are two separate individuals and their depos should be treated as such. The thought of CA squeezing Ga's leg during questioning to try and guide GA's responses to Morgan unerves me like fingernails on a chalk board. :banghead:

I'm pretty sure it would be separate. If it were just George that had to be deposed, Cindy might be able to stay (and vice versa) but being that both have to give testimony, they would most definetly be separated.

I wouldn't get too excited. I fully expect BC to have them take the 5th on some issues and to instruct them not to answer on others (even if it's without legitimate basis and isn't due to privilege), so that it will take another round or two to get anywhere. The judge in the civil case seems sort of wishy-washy, so they might take their chances on getting away with refusing to answer a lot of things. They don't have a right to refuse to answer irrelevant questions, but it would help if Morgan would really ask some important, probing questions about ZG related topics. I also expect combative, know-it-all CA, who probably won't answer even when BC tells her to.

This depo will just be absolutely, a huge waste. The truth and the "A's" are strangers to each other! A total waste of time.:banghead:

The parties to the civil case have a right to be present at all the depositions. ZG can attend. Casey could, but, alas, she's incarcerated. The A's are just separate non-party witnesses. It would be nuts to agree to let them be deposed together, so I can't imagine Mr. Morgan would.

This depo will just be absolutely, a huge waste. The truth and the "A's" are strangers to each other! A total waste of time.:banghead:

Sadly, you're probably right about that. But I'm kinda thrilled just to hear they weren't totally excused from having to do these depos. I'm tired of the special treatment these horrible people seem to be getting!!! :banghead:

could one of the reasons CA, GA and LA don't want to answer the question "who is Caylee's Father" be because the fther/Grandparents could file a wrongful death suit againt KC and that would greatly limit future money?

I never come out of lurkerdom on this topic, but here goes, all at once. Even with all we've seen of the A family, who can know what the deal is with the not knowing or not telling the ID of the father? Unless there was a really plausible argument the father could be a suspect, I just don't have any interest. Maybe Casey really doesn't know, having eliminated people she knew and had some sort of relationship with. Maybe she does know, and really did have some sort of arrangement or agreement with the father not to tell or ever involve him. That seems to be what CA suggested, though I guess most of what she said to LE on the subject proved to be untrue.

I am a little surprised that given all the publicity, that fact that Caylee is deceased now, the desire of people to inject themselves into a notorious case, the father hasn't come forward. Maybe he has no idea or really is deceased, whoever he may be. He might be a despised figure if he only came out now to file a wrongful death action. State law varies as to who can bring such an action, but any putative father would first have to establish he was her surviving next of kin. If that could be proved, technically he might be able to sue, unless Florida law says to the contrary. I hate to talk about stuff like this when it involves the loss of beautiful Caylee, but nobody would recover a vast sum of money for the death of a child, as crass as that sounds. WD actions tend to be economic based, to provide the survivors with the economic losses they've suffered from the death. In more liberal places, they have components of recovery for loss of companionship, love and affection, etc. That would be very hard for a stranger to show. The logical people to bring an action in this situation would be the A's, but . . . .

I've given this a lot of thought...

Regarding Caylees father..

Caylee was 2.5 years old. It was not a secret that her birthday was in early August (I can't recall the date).

KC was, no doubt, a girl a man should remember, if he dated her, even on a one night stand. When it was broadcast, ationally especially, the nnews about Caylee and family, any guy who even had a date with her, would have had to count back on his fingers to see, if remotely, he could be Caylees father.. Would't you think???

If this person or these men had dated KC (had sex with) in or about November/December 2006, he would KNOW he just might be Caylees father. What reason would be that he would not come forward???? Ahhhhhhh, he WAS married at the time or is married now?????
your thoughts?

Caylee was 2.5 years old. It was not a secret that her birthday was in early August (I can't recall the date).

KC was, no doubt, a girl a man should remember, if he dated her, even on a one night stand. When it was broadcast, ationally especially, the nnews about Caylee and family, any guy who even had a date with her, would have had to count back on his fingers to see, if remotely, he could be Caylees father.. Would't you think???

If this person or these men had dated KC (had sex with) in or about November/December 2006, he would KNOW he just might be Caylees father. What reason would be that he would not come forward???? Ahhhhhhh, he WAS married at the time or is married now?????
your thoughts?

Married, or some more scandalous reason
Deceased
Petrified of any involvement in the madness of this case (see RK as an example)
Uninformed

your thoughts?

That is a good point. Or perhaps Caylee's father was someone who just didn't want anything else to do with Casey. It could have been a one night stand. Or this person could be someone who never wanted children, or at least, not with Casey.

Married, or some more scandalous reason
Deceased
Petrified of any involvement in the madness of this case (see RK as an example)
Uninformed

Bold mine.

I think this is a good point. Any potential father who stepped forward would probably be blamed by Baez as being the "real killer."

It is strange, though, that no one came forward initially. Maybe he really is dead. I wouldn't believe that just because the Anthonys say so but because no one has come forward.

So now, GA and CA are helping search for Haleigh C.. doesn't make sense. They could have and should have been forced to do the depo. The depos should be done separately and not together!

Per this article evidently the judge recieved emails who pointed out hat GA and CA with to search for Haleigh.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18957168/detail.html#-

Didn't make it through the thread so I apolgize if this has been mentioned.

your thoughts?

Or he maybe he is afraid that he will be accused as of a "date rapist." Or he is a date rapist and if he steps forward other girls might point him out.

I know you can't rape someone who appears to be so willing but this did happen at the end of her Senior Year and prior to that we have not heard about alot of boyfriends.

Per this article evidently the judge recieved emails who pointed out hat GA and CA with to search for Haleigh.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18957168/detail.html#-

Didn't make it through the thread so I apolgize if this has been mentioned.
I am so thankful these people sent in e-mails to the Judge about Cindy & George's seemingly increased level of wellness ! It reminds me that the power of writing is sometimes very effective in getting things accomplished. My hats off to whoever wrote the e-mails !

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back