GUILTY GA - Anniston Wilson, 16 mos, beaten to death, Nahunta, 12 Feb 2017 *Arrests*

idk they all say that. it is hard for a father to get custody FROM a mother but visitation isn't as hard and can be done right away. I know GA is a mom state though. but truth be told they all are. (15 months deep in custody court w hubs)
I'm trying to get my grandbaby out of a similar situation.:(
Scared to death this will be an outcome for my situation. I'm praying not though!!!!

This picture I think is fair game since it is on twitter.
Notice the cast on her left leg and foot.
https://t.co/1npaPyfS7U
That's just an example. Pictures where you can tell she's got very black eyes multiple times, Her other leg looks like it was broken and healed with a distinct curve in the shin. Pictures that have hand marks on her face as if someone was squeezing her cheeks and mouth tightly.
I'm so disgusted.
Babies having babies! :gaah:

Also in her tweets she really doesn't show true heartbreak. Like a normal person would. If it had been me ALL OF my tweets would have been about my heartache. She seemed WAY to at peace with it way too fast. Breaks my heart! I would've taken the baby if she didn't want sweet Anniston. This is happening way to often when new boyfriends come into the picture! I want to just scream!!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...r-of-baby-killed-in-brantley-county/496026903

I can tell in Anniston's early pictures there was no type of bruising or abuse signs. It seems to me only when she got this new boyfriend did the abuse start.
Young mothers need to be aware of these dangers and protect their children! You can't trust just anyone to be around your child!
Although in this case I think the mother was doing a lot of the abuse too.

This picture I think is fair game since it is on twitter.
Notice the cast on her left leg and foot.
https://t.co/1npaPyfS7U
That's just an example. Pictures where you can tell she's got very black eyes multiple times, Her other leg looks like it was broken and healed with a distinct curve in the shin. Pictures that have hand marks on her face as if someone was squeezing her cheeks and mouth tightly.
I'm so disgusted.
Babies having babies! :gaah:
I think you linked the wrong photo, friend. This one is of the sweet angel peacefully sleeping, though, which was nice to see. 💗

I think you linked the wrong photo, friend. This one is of the sweet angel peacefully sleeping, though, which was nice to see. 
No look beside that one.
There should be a picture of her laying between jacka$$s legs with a cast on her left leg. It's right beside it.
But wasn't she just beautiful??? :(

No look beside that one.
There should be a picture of her laying between jacka$$s legs with a cast on her left leg. It's right beside it.
But wasn't she just beautiful??? :(
Yep! There it is! It's disturbing to see a baby that young with a cast. I usually figure it's more corrective than repairative generally. Obviously not in this case, though. But generally diaper wearing babies still have those soft bones which bend rather than breaking. I'm not a medical professional that's just my understanding. Ugh. Birth control education and funding and access keeps popping into my head, although too little too late for Anniston. And she seems like one of those girls who happily gets pregnant immediately upon setting her sights, and ridiculous overly made-up lips, some guy with hair which I guarantee takes longer to feather every morning than I take from head off pillow to out the door. The vanity of these two just stuck in my craw in particular for some reason. Gross.

Yep! There it is! It's disturbing to see a baby that young with a cast. I usually figure it's more corrective than repairative generally. Obviously not in this case, though. But generally diaper wearing babies still have those soft bones which bend rather than breaking. I'm not a medical professional that's just my understanding. Ugh. Birth control education and funding and access keeps popping into my head, although too little too late for Anniston. And she seems like one of those girls who happily gets pregnant immediately upon setting her sights, and ridiculous overly made-up lips, some guy with hair which I guarantee takes longer to feather every morning than I take from head off pillow to out the door. The vanity of these two just stuck in my craw in particular for some reason. Gross.

Amen!
Babies having babies. Just like my daughter. They don't realize they grow up and are no longer the sweet little infants and as they grow and get their own personalities, these mamas don't get to share the attention with a baby they get to hold all the time. Now the sweet little angel is crawling and walking and exploring and the attention goes to the little child now. Mama is no longer part of the adorable child. I think they get jealous honestly. I think at this point some mama's begin to make their child sick to get attention again. I don't think she did that in this case though. I think Anniston was getting a personality and starting to say no or being stubborn which it completely NORMAL because they are figuring out their boundaries. Baby won't eat so maybe mama grabs her cheeks and forces her to eat. Leaving bruises.
The point is these kids aren't old enough to take care of a baby because they haven't fully become adults and still want all the attention on themselves. Hence all the makeup and feathered hair and her changing hair colors all the time. That costs money. That money should be spent on the child. But teens are still selfish and want things for themselves. They want to go party and try to live like other teens who don't have children. You can't have it both ways.
Either grow up and be a parent or let someone else raise the child while you find yourself.
And for God's sake use birth control!
Her mama is already pregnant and due in April!
I'm going through this with my daughter. Losing my mind seriously.
Wants to party all the time and leaves my granddaughter with just anybody. But refuses to let us take care of her. We've taken care of her all her life! She just doesn't want to admit we are right and it's what's best for her daughter. Swear to God she's TRYING to get pregnant AGAIN too. DFACS is worthless too. Our hands are pretty much tied and I don't think an hour goes by that I don't cry about it.
My daughter was friends with her.
These kids love to look like grand FB, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat parents. But that's as far as it goes in their parenting.
It proves nothing. Except you are trying to cover for your true behavior.
It's sick and disgusting.
As much money as she spent on lipstick she could have been buying her daughter learning toys and clothes and diapers.
SO thankful that when her son is born he will be placed in loving caring hands and far away from her and him.
I was 18 when I had my first child and I never acted like this! I was a mother first, wife second, and went to school to get my degrees so that I could provide for my children. You have to give up the childish things when you become a mother and father. It's all about your children when you become a parent. So many people who can't have children and deserve them and these teens are popping them out left and right without regard to what's best for their children. Makes me sick!
And I'm talking about my own daughter too! :pullhair::anguish:
Well one thing is for sure. In prison baby killers don't do too well. Many mama's in jail for other reasons can't hold their babies or even see them and they don't appreciate the baby killers. AT ALL.
I hope they both enjoy their new homes. APART. So much for all the makeup and hair too. My goodness what will she do with her time then?? Her twitter makes me completely sick how she tweets about the loss.
Before it was realized that they had been the ones to kill her, even my daughter tweeted condolences as did everyone else. Most deleted those condolences once the truth came out. Including my daughter. :tears:

I will say a prayer for you. document everything! if she has done anything get proof! expect to be second guessed on everything and everything mom does to be justified. it is maddening.

I'm trying to get my grandbaby out of a similar situation.:(
Scared to death this will be an outcome for my situation. I'm praying not though!!!!

I will say a prayer for you. document everything! if she has done anything get proof! expect to be second guessed on everything and everything mom does to be justified. it is maddening.

Thank you so much for the prayers!
I've got about 600 + pictures and tons of documentation.
Tuesday she may have no choice but to let me keep her. She's going before a judge for theft. May not walk out of there. High possibility she will be going to jail. Sometimes a person HAS to hit rock bottom to get better. It's been a hard couple of months. :(

Thank you KayElJay for adding the photo! Such a beautiful angel gone too soon. :(

Just noticed that their twitter was taken down and the links to the pics no longer work so I will share some I have gathered from their twitter and FB etc.
Here is the one with the broken leg in a cast just prior to Anniston's death:

attachment.php

This one showing where someone had left hand marks on her cheeks and over mouth.
attachment.php

This one with a black eye (This one was posted on August 30, 2016)
attachment.php

Makes me sick. She was such a beautiful baby!!

Attachments

• 16830709_10206338291975370_490696005640773184_n.jpg
    16830709_10206338291975370_490696005640773184_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 92
  • 16681490_10206338291335354_524933138274909770_n_LI.jpg
    16681490_10206338291335354_524933138274909770_n_LI.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 16864206_10206338419218551_7228612493368272736_n (2)_LI.jpg
    16864206_10206338419218551_7228612493368272736_n (2)_LI.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 95
Brantley couple plead guilty in toddler's death

The District Attorney’s Office confirmed Wednesday to News4Jax that the boyfriend of the child's mother, James Paul Cutshall III, pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 20 years in prison, to serve 10 years.

The District Attorney's Office said the child's mother, Marley Rena Wilson, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was sentenced to 30 years in prison, to serve 20 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back