GA GA - Atlanta, BlkFem Skeletal 613UFGA, 30-50, in woods, Dec'07

Thanks, Boyz Mum.

Received an email back from Cheyenne, Ms Barrett's niece. She said she will submit her Aunt's info to sites. I did email her back with some questions about bus schedule, aunt's boyfriend and if Greensboro Police were notified of her Aunt's disappearance.(Didn't mention UID or Websleuths) Will post should she reply.

There are 21-22? UID Females in Fulton County alone!

Tell me about it!! I had this conversation with someone this morning as a matter of fact...:(

Beautiful job with the niece. Wonder if the bus from Port Authority detours through Atlanta???

Tell me about it!! I had this conversation with someone this morning as a matter of fact...:(

Beautiful job with the niece. Wonder if the bus from Port Authority detours through Atlanta???

Cheyenne is a dear young woman, truly intent on finding and bringing her Aunt home. She gave me permission to post what information she has to offer. I'll start a thread for Ms. Barrett in the Missing/Located Forum for discussion.

Cheyenne has seen the side-by-side photos of her Aunt and GA UID. She is fully aware that at this point in time her Aunt is likely deceased. And also aware that she may be viewing many UID's before her Aunt is found. She is determined to find her.

Here is Cheyenne's response to deceased/photos. It applies to others here ...especially you, believe09 :blowkiss: :

"I'm ready to travel to the end of the earth to find out what happen. My family is not the same since my aunts disappearance. We know in our hearts that she is more then likely dead because if she were alive, she would have contacted us. We just want an answers. I'm more then prepared to investigate the worse case scenario."

"Now, let me say Thank You!! Thank you for just caring and taking the time to care and listen. Thank You!! The picture does have some resemble to my aunt and my aunt always wore a ponytail. It sent chills up my spine looking at the picture. Thank You! Cheyenne"

I am glad that family of Ms Barrett is willing to submit her info. It amazes me how many people are missing in the age when we have the technology we do and it seems equally unreal that so many people can go unidentified.

I think sometimes people just don't know these sites exist. I have only come across them thanks to websleuths when looking for information on a cold case in my own hometown. I never knew such resources were out there, and I am internet savvy and connected for work and school and socially. In my neighborhood, many people don't have the internet or a computer or are generationally out of the loop. They don't even think to look this stuff up and certainly don't wade through tons of threads and links.

I definitely hear you. I always wonder how people are not looking for people or wanting to end years of wondering or somehow solve these cases. Yet I can see how it happens.

I hope something is found out about this case. It's heartbreaking for someone to disappear seemingly into thin air and never have answers.

I wanted to follow up on UID 07-2111-the skull that was located. I was told Fulton County and Troup County are working on a DNA comparison to see if the two belong together. It is still unknown if the torso and the head match. Frightening thought-if they do not match, then there are two beautiful women who have been dismembered here. :eek:

Bless you Capoly for starting the two threads, and thank you believe for the update that the two are being compared. I see a strong resemblence and was going to suggest the potential match being submitted if it hadn't already. As difficult for this may be for any family, it will bring closure.

Bless you Capoly for starting the two threads, and thank you believe for the update that the two are being compared. I see a strong resemblence and was going to suggest the potential match being submitted if it hadn't already. As difficult for this may be for any family, it will bring closure.

Thank you, Cubby, must say the blessing here comes in the form of believe09. This is very hard work. My respect and admiration has grown 10-fold for all of you that persevere case after case to rejoin loved ones with their families.

http://www.blackandmissinginc.com/cdad/index.cfm?MissingInfoID=224

Terri Dyamond Meaux

Case Type: Endangered
DOB: Feb 03, 1955
Missing Date: Sep 12, 2007
Age Now: 59
Missing City: Atlanta
Missing State: GA
Case Number: 080111771

Race: Black
Complexion: Medium
Height: 5-3
Weight: 120
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium
Eye Color: Brown
Wear Glasses or Contacts: No

Location Last Seen: The family of Ms. Terri Dyamond-Meaux has reported her as missing. Ms. Dyamond-Meaux was last known to be at 236 Peachtree Street on 09/12/07. No one has seen Ms. Dyamond-Meaux nor had any contact with her since that time.

The timeline fits. The location fits. The age is a little off but close.

terrimeaux.jpg uid-072111.jpg

Any opinions

I took a chance and went ahead and called Terry Meaux in. Its really strange family had not reported it to police.

According to Namus the UID (cranium only was found) has not been ID. Any more ideas?

Jonesboro Jane Doe has been unidentified for 12 years today.

The 14th anniversary of Jonesboro Jane Doe’s discovery passed recently.

The 15th anniversary of Jonesboro Jane Doe’s discovery passed recently.

Bumping. Wonder if this could be Sonya Tukes, disappeared from Tennille, GA in May 2004. It's a couple hours' drive but could pan out... Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back