GA GA - Atlanta, WhtMale 1029UMGA, 50-70, w/ photo of young girl, Dec'80

I noticed that there's a school in this screenshot of where JD was found. I decided to look it up and see if any yearbooks were available, as it's a k-12 school. Thanks to Classmates.com I've been looking through photos of kids K-5 throughout the 70s. It looks like kindergarteners were allowed to wear whatever, and grades 1+ had a uniform. I found a girl who looks like the girl in the picture in the 1974 yearbook, I can't tell exactly but based on the chronological order of the photos, I'd guess grade 1 or 2 (she's in a uniform.)

I can only zoom in so much, and I'm no facial recognition expert, but I am finding real similarities in the length of eyebrows, smile squint, cheeks, hairline/part, and shape of teeth. I googled her name, but can't find anything on her; she likely has a married name now.

I googled Pam & Dwight (girl's last name) Atlanta to see what came up, and I was able to find an obit for a Dwight with the same last name who was originally from Athens GA and seems to have a last known address in suburbs of Atlanta. Although this is a fairly common last name, he would be in the right age range if we were considering Pam & Dwight to be this girl's parents. The obituaries I can find are very limited and don't offer any other family names (such as wife or kids.)

Not sure where to go from here...
Okay I posted this while still sleuthing around. I have confirmed that the girl in the yearbook has a relative with the name Pamela, likely a mother, and someone named David. This girl's name starts with a D, so I wonder if the "Dwight" isn't Dwight but this girl's name/nickname or David. Trying not to get too excited...

Okay I posted this while still sleuthing around. I have confirmed that the girl in the yearbook has a relative with the name Pamela, likely a mother, and someone named David. This girl's name starts with a D, so I wonder if the "Dwight" isn't Dwight but this girl's name/nickname or David. Trying not to get too excited...
That's awesome, but now what?

Edit: FTR, When I look at that signature I see Don or possibly Dou (Doug? Douglas?) not Dwi

2nd edit: I guess Dou could look like Dav

Last edited:
That's awesome, but now what?

Edit: FTR, When I look at that signature I see Don or possibly Dou (Doug? Douglas?) not Dwi

2nd edit: I guess Dou could look like Dav
I hit a dead end in my sluething but sent a tip to the email attached to JD's namus profile. Sent the photo found in his pocket and the photo I found in the yearbook along with all the other tidbits I found. Not sure if I'll get a response (I've only ever gotten one response after submitting something) but if I do hear anything I'll post more :)

I hit a dead end in my sluething but sent a tip to the email attached to JD's namus profile. Sent the photo found in his pocket and the photo I found in the yearbook along with all the other tidbits I found. Not sure if I'll get a response (I've only ever gotten one response after submitting something) but if I do hear anything I'll post more :)
I got a response from the person in charge of the namus profile this week saying they would send it to the investigating agency. Not much detail to share obviously, but hopefully if anything it can result in some kind of rule out.

Heres some updated info I found last night. I made a MindMap of everything that ties Rosenthal, Vidal and Kelley together. Working on trying to get it published but it costs $$ so I will have to rely on screenshots.
Vidal may have had a wife listed as "DC" in Lake Worth, Florida. They claimed a giant industrial building as their home and this may be because this building seems to have hosted a nursing home facility in the building or extremely close to it. I also found that Kelley worked with a patent for Dyzon In-Home Carpet Dyeing Machine, and he used a lawyer group from Fulton Co to represent the product. WEIRDLY, John Doe died within 10miles from their office location.
There is a Dr. Octavia Michael Vidal, who is a chiropractor. That's probably what the DC stands for, Doctor of Chiropractic. DC is not the name of his wife. It's a transcription error on Ancestry's record. Not sure if this would be the same Michael Vidal who owns all those patents. If it is, he definitely changed careers. I was able to track down David Ray Kelly and Saul Rosenthal. Both have since passed away. Saul passed away in 2023. David passed away in 2019. I found their obituaries. Saul's didn't list any relatives names. David's did not list any relatives by the name of Pam or Dwight. Still searching for more information on Michael Vidal because I am not certain the chiropractor is the same guy.

NameMichael DC Chiroprctr DC Vidal
GenderMale
Residence Years1997
Address1800 Forest Hill Blvd
Residence PlaceWest Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Zip Code33406-6022
Phone Number561-641-9211
View NeighborsView Neighbors

@Sheryl Locke Holmes be careful not to breach the WS rules including:

Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their social media, personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

@Sheryl Locke Holmes be careful not to breach the WS rules including:

Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their social media, personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).
Is there a way to edit the post so I can remove the identfying info?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back