GA GA - Atlanta, WhtMale Pre-50, UP97713, *GRAPHIC*, Struck by several vehicles after jumping median wall, Goatee, Aug'22

Hochman

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (GRAPHIC POSTMORTEM WARNING)

"An unidentified white male was struck by several vehicles when he jumped the median wall from the Eastbound side of I20 to the Westbound side, where he was stuck in the Westbound lanes. Remains transported to Fulton County Medical Examiner Center, Atlanta, GA"

Sex - Male
Race - White
Age Range - Pre-50
DBF - August 28, 2022
Location - Atlanta, Georgia

Height & weight cannot be estimated

Hair Color - Brown/Black
Facial Hair Description - Goatee
Eye Color - Unknown (Likely brown)

No info on clothing

Very little information in these articles, but apparently the accident occurred near I-20 and Fulton Industrial Blvd, which is west of the I-285 Perimeter, with authorities stating they were responding at 8:50 PM. If he was initially in the eastbound lane, he assumed he would have been going north from Fulton Industrial, as that's the closet place to access I-20 from there. There's a BP, a Chevron and a cheap motel right there, among other businesses. I also notice a closed, boarded-up Knights Inn that would be vulnerable to squatters right at the eastbound on-ramp. However, Fulton Industrial crosses underneath I-20--he would not have had to go onto I-20 unless he wanted to. Could he have been dropped off by someone, and wanted to go the opposite direction for some reason? Evading someone? Drug-related?

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any articles seeking his identity, just about how his death affected traffic that night.

I've submitted the following cases to NamUs.

In 2019, James Kevin Bradshaw went to jail on meth charges after a routine traffic stop. Then, on September 10, 2021, a family member transported him to a location in South Rome, GA area, and has not been heard from since.

On August 28, 2022, an "unidentified white male was struck by several vehicles when he jumped the median wall from the Eastbound side of I20 to the Westbound side, where he was stuck in the Westbound lanes" in Atlanta, GA.

Looking at James' photo (mugshot?) in 2019, he had almost three years to resemble the unidentified's appearance:

Routine Traffic Stop Lands Rome Man in Jail on Meth Charge

Note that the unidentified had blunt force trauma to his face, including his nose. I'm uncertain about the eyebrows but I think the two look close enough.

James Kevin Bradshaw (NamUs #MP85040)
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Atlanta, GA Unidentified (NamUs #UP97713) WARNING: Post-mortem with blunt force trauma

Last edited:
I've submitted the following cases to NamUs.

In 2019, James Kevin Bradshaw went to jail on meth charges after a routine traffic stop. Then, on September 10, 2021, a family member transported him to a location in South Rome, GA area, and has not been heard from since.

On August 28, 2022, an "unidentified white male was struck by several vehicles when he jumped the median wall from the Eastbound side of I20 to the Westbound side, where he was stuck in the Westbound lanes" in Atlanta, GA.

Looking at James' photo (mugshot?) in 2019, he had almost three years to resemble the unidentified's appearance:

Routine Traffic Stop Lands Rome Man in Jail on Meth Charge

Note that the unidentified had blunt force trauma to his face, including his nose. I'm uncertain about the eyebrows but I think the two look close enough.

James Kevin Bradshaw (NamUs #MP85040)

Atlanta, GA Unidentified (NamUs #UP97713) WARNING: Post-mortem with blunt force trauma
Not a match. A detective with the Rome Police Department confirmed that James' tattoos were not found on this unidentified.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguel13b
Back