GA - Bridget Shiel, 19, found murdered in Atlanta park, 31 May 2016

This picture was not taken on the interstate. It was taken at the intersection of Roswell Road and Northridge.

"Police said it had been spotted in the area around Northridge and Roswell roads on Saturday. "

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/naked-body-of-woman-discovered-in-atlanta-park/313438632

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Respectfully, this link says differently.Updated: Jun 01, 2016 7:46 AM EST . Perhaps new/clarified information since your reference posted May 31, 2016 - 11:18 PM?

Sorry I didn't link it before as i didn't realize more specific than the other link as I know from experience it's really important to get correct information on threads that are breaking.

Police located Shiel's red 2009 Ford Fusion that was taken on Saturday on Georgia 400 near Northridge/Roswell. (Note for those not local, Roswell is a city north of Atlanta, in the metro Atlanta area OTP, in addition to a name of a road. 400 @ Northridge is indeed in Roswell)

Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/32...nd-unclothed-body-found-in-park#ixzz4ALU1cEDL

or

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32100456/several-dogs-surround-unclothed-body-found-in-park

ETA: This also makes sense as if it was a traffic camera at the intersection of Roswell Rd and Northridge (both surface streets), it would be AT the intersection, not "near it" iykwim

I graduated from North Springs High School (the same school Bridget went to) and I lived off the GA 400 Northridge Exit.

She probably lived somewhere in that area...because that area is zoned for North Springs High School.

Ok here is a map

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TzqEwdcA0-R1ng82hQzAprLTK88&usp=sharing

For those who aren't currently able to access links

R3MX6Ym.png

Dénouement;12599698 said:
Here is a video of the bullets

https://youtu.be/PTpceymbX6w

The manufacturer is GA based. These bullets were also aimed at women

I feel like this murder is personal. A person wouldn't need to shoot someone multiple times with the RIP bullets, unless the person was a horrible shot. I don't feel like an inexperienced shooter would even *know* about RIP bullets, so I'm guessing this was not someone who was unfamiliar with firearms. I would think the shots to her back (if those were the first wounds she received) would've likely been enough to kill her. The news stating she had multiple gunshots in different areas really makes it sound like someone went overboard by shooting her that many times. :(

I feel like this murder is personal. A person wouldn't need to shoot someone multiple times with the RIP bullets, unless the person was a horrible shot. I would think the shots to her back (if those were the first wounds she received) would've likely been enough to kill her. The news stating she had multiple gunshots in different areas really makes it sound like someone went overboard by shooting her that many times. :(

IIRC, it was the back and buttocks area? That indicates to me that she was running away from her attacker.

IIRC, it was the back and buttocks area? That indicates to me that she was running away from her attacker.

Back, buttocks and legs

Her vehicle, a red 2009 Ford Fusion, was found behind a strip mall in Stone Mountain early Wednesday morning. It contained clothing and other articles. The vehicle is being taken to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/32110036...-naked-woman-found-dead-at-park#ixzz4ALigNcZz

It would be interesting to know what state her clothes were in: bullet holes, any blood, thrown in the car or folded etc

Yes, back, buttocks, and I believe one article said legs as well. Maybe she was running from whoever. That's about the only thing I could think of that would cause someone to have to shoot her that many times. But I would think she probably would have fallen after being hit just once with one of those bullets? Which leads me back to the overkill/this being personal thing. I just don't know. There's so many crazy people out there nowadays that it's hard to say. :/

This picture was not taken on the interstate. It was taken at the intersection of Roswell Road and Northridge.

"Police said it had been spotted in the area around Northridge and Roswell roads on Saturday. "

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/naked-body-of-woman-discovered-in-atlanta-park/313438632

follow up -

I spoke with WSB newsroom, and they said that their internal notes say the car was photographed on 400, near Abernathy in the city of Roswell....ergo, this was one of HUNDREDs of traffic cameras on the interstate in metro Atlanta :moo:

Nefertiti Jaquez, who is on the byline for this story, is the lead person for the articles although three folks are on the byline.

HTH

I'll do the map soon of all locations for outta towners to get an idea of areas. ETA: Not needed as two folks beat me to it! :daisy: :tyou:

I wonder if her cellphone was amongst the 'other articles' found in the car

Dénouement;12600720 said:
Back, buttocks and legs

It would be interesting to know what state her clothes were in: bullet holes, any blood, thrown in the car or folded etc

“There was no blood or physical evidence that would suggest that something happened to someone,” said restaurant owner Clem Graham.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/murdered-teens-car-found-behind-dekalb-restaurant/315385092

If she did indeed snapchat with her friends from the park, that makes me think she was meeting someone there. Being naked, that makes me think they were intimate somewhere else (LE said they didn't think she was killed in the park), something happened, she ran and was shot. Killer brought her to the park and then went back to get her car, put the clothes in it and dump it nearby. As a poster pointed up thread, the car dump site was not a particularly random place. The fact that her body and car were found closer together geographically, well, I think the killer lives somewhere in that area. She seemed active in the club/modeling/nightclub scene based on the Girlie Girls vids on YT. All of the girls worked in tandem to, I assume, boost up club/band attendance - and all were gorgeous and classy looking women! It seemed like a legitimate gig they had going on.

follow up -

I spoke with WSB newsroom, and they said that their internal notes say the car was photographed on 400, near Abernathy in the city of Roswell....ergo, this was one of HUNDREDs of traffic cameras on the interstate in metro Atlanta :moo:

Nefertiti Jaquez, who is on the byline for this story, is the lead person for the articles although three folks are on the byline.

HTH

I'll do the map soon of all locations for outta towners to get an idea of areas.

So it wasn't even at Roswell/Northridge area. I posted a map on post #46 with link to map. I will edit location the car was spotted. I'm thinking the pic was taken with a camera that was once used for ramp metering for 400 when it was a toll and it probably had plate scanning which is how they were able to find it so fast. The cameras on the HWY (511 cameras) I don't believe have plate scanning capabilities and would take days to comb through.

I agree. I think she was running away from the shooter. I also think the person was familiar with weapons because buying that ammunition speaks of someone knowing that they wanted ammo that did damage.

The bullets are made to mushroom or fragment and cause damage. Whenever you see bullets like those or even simple hollow points they are designed to mushroom and sometimes even fragment when they hit soft tissue and what it does is it causes the bullet to become larger than what it really is and that will cause a bigger wound and be more lethal.

Most bullets like those try to stay in tact but mushroom with a mushroom top. Which makes the top peel backwards onto itself and makes the diameter of the bullet larger than what it was when it left the barrel of the gun. The wound is then larger on whatever it hits.

Whoever bought those bullets knew this about the bullets and it shows they thought about the ammo they were buying.

This person may have had the weapon like maybe the shooter may have been gang affiliated and maybe he didn't necessarily intend to use the weapon on her but maybe she refused his sexual advances and tried to get away and the person got violent and decided to execute her as she was trying to get away.

The shooter could have been someone she knew that turned violent with her.

I hope LE arrests the person soon.

maybe she was killed there but in another area.

IG 2nd pic comment- says she snap chatted and was at the park??? But police say she wasn't killed there, this is weird.

[video=twitter;738065796442816512]https://twitter.com/LindstromNews/status/738065796442816512[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back