GA - Bridget Shiel, 19, found murdered in Atlanta park, 31 May 2016

The RIP may be one key to finding who did this. I target shoot with handguns and while I'm by no means a weapons expert or ballistics expert I don't know anyone of my knowledgeable acquaintances that would carry RIP ammunition. Those of us that shoot on a regular basis and research guns and ammunition consider the RIP to be all hype and no more effective, if not less effective, than Remington Golden Saber, Winchester Ranger SXT or Hornady Critical Defense. I would imagine there are few sales of this ammo as it would be someone who shoots on a regular basis and a law abiding citizen who legally carries a gun would not likely use this ammo. This is likely someone whose knowledge of guns is limited to where the bullets go and how to make it go bang.

That is, of course, if they bought the gun and ammo legally through a licensed dealer. If they obtained the gun and ammo through other means - such as directly or indirectly from a theft - then that could be a dead end unless they find the killer through other means and they still have the gun in their possession.

The DNA and any other evidence in the Bridget's car may end up being the what finally leads them to the killer.

The RIP may be one key to finding who did this. I target shoot with handguns and while I'm by no means a weapons expert or ballistics expert I don't know anyone of my knowledgeable acquaintances that would carry RIP ammunition. Those of us that shoot on a regular basis and research guns and ammunition consider the RIP to be all hype and no more effective, if not less effective, than Remington Golden Saber, Winchester Ranger SXT or Hornady Critical Defense. I would imagine there are few sales of this ammo as it would be someone who shoots on a regular basis and a law abiding citizen who legally carries a gun would not likely use this ammo. This is likely someone whose knowledge of guns is limited to where the bullets go and how to make it go bang.

That is, of course, if they bought the gun and ammo legally through a licensed dealer. If they obtained the gun and ammo through other means - such as directly or indirectly from a theft - then that could be a dead end unless they find the killer through other means and they still have the gun in their possession.

The DNA and any other evidence in the Bridget's car may end up being the what finally leads them to the killer.

I agree 100% with JnRyan and feel the type of ammo defines the type of killer we may be looking for here.

Something I saw in one of her pics haunts with a comment (but I don't know the date of it)... She wrote "too pretty to be walking through the grass" and the pic showed her legs, sneakers, grass. I wonder if that pic was taken from the park? I wonder if it had a more conceptual (less literal) meaning?

So sad....

I agree 100% with JnRyan and feel the type of ammo defines the type of killer we may be looking for here.

Something I saw in one of her pics haunts with a comment (but I don't know the date of it)... She wrote "too pretty to be walking through the grass" and the pic showed her legs, sneakers, grass. I wonder if that pic was taken from the park? I wonder if it had a more conceptual (less literal) meaning?

So sad....

It was her final Snapchat post on Monday

After days of searching Channel 2 Action News was able to track down Shiel's last Snapchat post captioned "Too pretty to be walking thru glass". Police say the post went up at 10:27 p.m. Monday night, which gives them a better idea of what happened leading up to the moment police found Shiel's naked body Tuesday morning at the Oakland City Park. Shiel was found riddled with bullets about 7.5 hours after last being seen by a friend. Shiel's mother, Angela Shiel, says her daughter's friend said the two were together around 11:30 p.m., because the two were supposed to go to a party. That friend said Bridget got into her car and said she'd be right back, but that never happened.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...man-found-dead-at-oakland-city-park/319214098

Dénouement;12609138 said:

So if we take her final snapchat **literally**, it means she didn't feel she should be walking in a squalid environment--be it glass or grass. She felt she should be in a better environment. Maybe a safer or more glamorous environment?

But if we take her final snapchat on a more **conceptual framework**it means this to me (moo)-- she knew she deserved better than what she was subjecting herself to. She deserved more from life & her associations. She wanted to move on to "better" but found herself stuck there where she knew she didn't want to be but it is what it is. She felt she deserved a better lifestyle. Sadly, and in our shallow society, "pretty" does have a value that often garners lifestyles not achieved through merit but achieved successfully nonetheless. It is mostly a "lie" anyway--we all pay for what we get. Don't ask how I know...lol!

All moo..& lah Dee dah, of course. ;-)

I wonder where BS was when she said she'd be right back. It is speculated that her last snap was the park. Hoping for new information tomorrow

Dénouement;12609375 said:
I wonder where BS was when she said she'd be right back. It is speculated that her last snap was the park. Hoping for new information tomorrow

That's what I was thinking too.. her friend said she was with her at 11:30 but her last snap was at the park at 10? Doesn't make sense to me.. JMO but something seems fishy with what the friend says happened...

Few more details in this video rehash ...https://www.facebook.com/CBS46/?fref=nf

Boyfriends name is Kevin Anthony Kinney (sp). This report claims he was abusive and friends were trying to get her to leave him.

This is just an article reiterating CBS46's video. It doesn't state anything new but it does have the spelling of her boyfriend's surname. It mentions Atlanta sex trafficking problem

Six years later, just a few months ago on February 13, a domestic dispute was reported by Shiel. She called 911 and said her boyfriend, 21-year-old Kevin Anthony Kinnie, had hit her in the mouth.

Two days later, another domestic dispute call was phoned in to police. This time a fight broke out between Shiel and a woman living in the house with her and Kinnie. Both Shiel and the other woman were taken to jail.

http://www.wtvm.com/story/32149407/19-year-old-found-shot-dead-was-a-part-of-atlantas-sex-industry

Police Report from Incident where boyfriend hit her in the mouth. Apparently she was living in a home with the boyfriend and his babymama (In February they had a newborn).

Untitled.jpg

Police report of incident between BS and the mother (name shown in report) of her boyfriends newborn child.

Untitled.jpg

Police Report from Incident where boyfriend hit her in the mouth. Apparently she was living in a home with the boyfriend and his babymama (In February they had a newborn).

View attachment 96161

love triangle??? Six years later, just a few months ago on February 13, a domestic dispute was reported by Shiel. She called 911 and said her boyfriend, 21-year-old Kevin Anthony Kinnie, had hit her in the mouth.

Two days later, another domestic dispute call was phoned in to police. This time a fight broke out between Shiel and a woman living in the house with her and Kinnie. Both Shiel and the other woman were taken to jail.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/32151137...und-naked-shot-to-death-at-park#ixzz4ApqcGPpo

Looking at the reports, that is not a very long time ago. I make no assumptions on the information, just interesting it was in Feb. of this past year. Something to ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would venture to guess not a "love Triangle " it seems to me a lot of girls that "work" will live in the same house as the "other girlfriends", I knew a girl that referred to her pimp/bf/live-in's other live in as wife in laws, now with that being said this narrows it down greatly as being a "client" or possibly who she was seeing clients for ( this case already reminds me of Brittany Rapoza)

IG comments are interesting today on her video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

:seeya:

:waiting:

( Nothing has been mentioned on the Attorney General's husband either.... )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90
Back