GA GA - Cassandra Landrum, 18, Union City, 29 Sept 1975

Right, I remember people going barefoot--I grew up in a part of Vermont known for "hippies", and you still see it there occasionally. My question about it was more going into a place where food was served if the payphone was inside (?)--that would not be ok where I've lived--and it would still be pretty weird to run away from home without some kind of footwear. (pair of flip flops, something tucked in a bag.)

Thanks for checking the temps. I was also thinking she felt cool enough to layer shirts. I know some southern friends find 60 to be "cold."

Who was she planning to call?
Apparently, it's not confirmed she got the pay phone, but if she got there, maybe someone gave her a ride. Did she have a boyfriend?
1690800280855.jpg

I imagine that she had permission from her parents to leave late and make a phone call... here are two possibilities: she left of her own free will and using the call as an alibi or that she was the victim of a kidnapping... I lean more towards the two... his parents never imagined that something like this would happen because of a simple call he would never return home...
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back