GUILTY GA - Diane McIver, 63, fatally shot, Atlanta, 25 Sept 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 already since the requested break....I'm in and out...

All the lawyers, judge in courtroom. Sound came on for a minute, then back to the seal.

Are they just waiting to dismiss the jury or something else?

well judge hearing another matter and jury leaving at 4pm so its pretty much a wrap unless jury decides to stay

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson
1m1 minute ago
#TexMcIver - Judge on the bench to hear a petition from a guy to reduce his child support. I'm sure he didn't plan on that audience in the gallery.

Judge just said jurors are making progress and will work past 4:00

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson
47s48 seconds ago
#TexMcIver - Jury tells the judge they feel they are making progress and want to push past 4pm.

DbQCzdYV4AUxP0Y.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQCzdYV4AUxP0Y.jpg

I think that means verdict within the next 2 hours.

Well now I can finally take my shower- I was afraid I would miss the verdict....:floorlaugh:

Keep an eye/ear open and post if the jurors come back with a verdict while I am showering.....I'll gather the Tweets and post later....(wishful thinking....:sigh:...).

Well now I can finally take my shower- I was afraid I would miss the verdict....:floorlaugh:

Keep an eye/ear open and post if the jurors come back with a verdict while I am showering.....I'll gather the Tweets and post later....(wishful thinking....:sigh:...).

LOL, I have done that so many times! End of the day and still in pjs!

We'll keep an eye out

I think it must be a very small split in the jury. If it was roughly divided I don't think they would think it could be worked out.

Now jurors want to go home. Judge is dismissing them till Monday 9:00

well clearly they cannot even agree on quit time...my guess is one or two for guilty and I think we have a chance of hung jury next week. I think something will go down on Monday but I can't devote this much time again to it. Thanks for all the tweets and updates and will rely on that.

OHHHH poo...:gaah:

Veronica Waters@MissVWaters
24m24 minutes ago
#TexMcIver jury light on: They’re ready to go home. @wsbradio

DbQGiJmUwAEQK-Y.jpg

Mike Petchenik@MPetchenikWSB
22m22 minutes ago
Jurors just called it quits again for the day after saying they would work later. #TexMcIver.

Kaitlyn Ross 11Alive@kaitlynross1
17m17 minutes ago
No visible reaction from #TexMcIver as jury says they want to break for the weekend. Judge says he has NOT received a note that they’re deadlocked. Right now they’ll be back Monday.

AJC@ajc
15m15 minutes ago
Jurors in #TexMcIver murder trial call it a week, will return Monday. Have deliberated for roughly 22 hrs

Aungelique Proctor@aungeliquefox5
14m14 minutes ago
#TexMcIver jury heads home. Judge tells them they will resume deliberations Monday at 9am. @FOX5Atlanta – at Fulton County Courthouse

DbQItzOVMAAIhwp.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:gaah:

Veronica Waters@MissVWaters
9m9 minutes ago
One thing the #TexMcIver jury is already unanimous on: They love this court reporter Kristina Weaver. They collectively GROANED when Judge McBurney let them know that she's going back to her regular courtroom next week! Jurors say they want to resume at 9AM Monday. @wsbradio

DbQJqX1WkAINXsX.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBM WHY- does she talk to the jurors?????? Maybe she just smiles at them....:thinking:

And who is that blond lady who works all day on the video tapes?...I thought she just labeled the evidence in court...:floorlaugh:

Well... at least I'm clean now...

Stephanie L Willis and Caroline Polisi Talk Tex McIver on Law & Crime Network 04/20/18

[video=youtube;mZyEnp9m8GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZyEnp9m8GE[/video]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karimahlaksita