GA - Elexis, 9, & James Hill, 4, stabbed to death, Bethlehem, 3 Jan 2007

Mother wanted in deaths of two children arrested in Atlanta
From staff and wire reports | | Story updated at 8:40 a.m. on Tuesday, January 9, 2007
A mother charged with stabbing her two young children to death in a Bethlehem house was arrested early today in Atlanta.

Felicia Belle Williams 26, had been on the lam for five days, wanted on charges she killed her children - 9-year-old Elexis Nicole Hill and 4-year-old James Ross Hill. Williams' father also was found injured in Bethlehem home after authorities traced a 911 call.

Atlanta police arrested Williams without incident at an apartment around 1 a.m. today.

Police said they came to an apartment in southeast Atlanta after getting an anonymous tip that she was there. Officers found Williams hiding in a closet, a police statement said.

More at link:
http://onlineathens.com/stories/010907/news_williams.shtml

Police arrested Felicia Williams just after 1 am today at an apartment (in the 1200 block of Gault Street). Barrow County authorities had been looking for her since her children were found stabbed to death in the family's home in Bethlehem in northeast Georgia last Wednesday.

Police say they received an anonymous tip about 12:50 am today. Police issued a statement saying the woman was found hiding in a closet inside the apartment in southeast Atlanta.

Barrow County deputies traveled to Atlanta to take Williams to jail there.

The children -- four-year-old James Ross Hill Junior and nine-year-old Elexis Hill -- were buried yesterday. The children's grandmother made an appeal during the funeral for her daughter to turn herself in.

http://www.cbs46.com/global/story.asp?s=5911764

I had selfishly hoped that some sort of Vigilante justice had happened to her.. and that someone disposed of her in a similar manner that she viciously murdered her babies. :silenced: But, I'm glad she got arrested, even though she's intact.

How anyone could hold a knife to a child is beyond my comprehension.. let alone STAB your own children over and over... who could do that? I just cannot understand....

I am so so glad they got her!!! Thank the Lord above.

**UPDATE**

Woman gets 2 life terms for killing children

ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published on: 03/29/07
A northeast Georgia woman has been sentenced to two life terms after admitting she stabbed her children to death in a fit of rage.
Felicia Bell Williams, 26, pleaded guilty to nine felonies Wednesday in the January deaths of her 4-year-old son, James Ross Hill, and her 9-year-old daughter, Elexis Nicole Hill. Charges against her included murder, cruelty to children and aggravated assault.

After the plea, Superior Court Judge Robert Adamson sentenced Williams to two consecutive life terms. Authorities say that as part of the plea, Williams agreed not to seek parole until after she has served at least 60 years in prison.
Williams, who is pregnant with another child, also was sentenced to an additional 20 years for assaulting her father, Charles Barnes.

More at: http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/stories/2007/03/29/0329metstabbed.html

**UPDATE**

Woman gets 2 life terms for killing children

ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published on: 03/29/07
A northeast Georgia woman has been sentenced to two life terms after admitting she stabbed her children to death in a fit of rage.
Felicia Bell Williams, 26, pleaded guilty to nine felonies Wednesday in the January deaths of her 4-year-old son, James Ross Hill, and her 9-year-old daughter, Elexis Nicole Hill. Charges against her included murder, cruelty to children and aggravated assault.

After the plea, Superior Court Judge Robert Adamson sentenced Williams to two consecutive life terms. Authorities say that as part of the plea, Williams agreed not to seek parole until after she has served at least 60 years in prison.
Williams, who is pregnant with another child, also was sentenced to an additional 20 years for assaulting her father, Charles Barnes.

More at: http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/stories/2007/03/29/0329metstabbed.html

This woman had her first child when she was 17 and she's pregnant yet again. Very sad.

At least this baby will have a chance to survive and grow up. And it will never know what a horrible person its bio mother is. I don't know how that woman can even look at herself in a mirror. I hope that she has nightmares nightly and that the other women call her "baby killer" and make her life a living hell. She won't be so tough in prison. Why didn't she get the death penalty....because she agreed not to ask for parole before she has served 60 years? Now that is a joke. She'll be dead before she has served 60 yrs. Anything not to have a trial...the good ole plea bargain...just so much bullchit.

Here is one where the baby didn't survive. Wasn't shot or stabbed. Just sat in the swing looking towards his dead parents (murder/suicide) until he died. He was 5 months old and died of neglect...no one came to care for him.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/shared-blogs/ajc/copbriefs/entries/2007.04.01.149224.html

When depression, rage, or jealousy, cause a parent to forget a child, and allow that bay to sit in an infant swing and die because no one cared enough about him to see to it he was cared for... :furious: there are no words...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back