GUILTY GA - Glenn Turner, 31, & Randy Thompson, 32, poisoned, Cobb County, 1995 & 2001

I don't remember her name until I read this news from what she did from past time. I do remember the forensic files from TV about her killing two public served men (aka policeman & fireman). It's really bad enough & inexcusable act ways to collect money.

No sympathy from me for her recent death.

Wow...I remember reading about this case and watching a few shows on it...bad karma I guess...
She was featured on both Forensic Files and Snapped! And yet her mother thought she was innocent, and that people lied at her trials.:doh:
Anti-freeze poisoning doesn't lie, NOT twice! Her mother is in deep denial as to whom the real liar was!!!:twocents:

http://www.ajc.com/news/lynn-turners-death-still-603086.html

Snip:

The Turner murder trials, in fact, were so different they’ve drawn plenty of attention from the myriad cable TV channels that offer crime shows. Penn, the Forsyth County lead prosecutor, has done interviews for Investigation Discovery’s “Forensic Files,” Oxygen’s “Snapped” and most recently Discovery’s “Deadly Women.” She was told the latter show wouldn’t be broadcast until early next year.
“They’ll have to edit it now, won’t they?” Penn said.

I think Black Widows are some of the most cold and vicious murderers there are.

It takes a cold and totally unfeeling person to not only feed the poison to someone who trusts them but to sit back and slowly watch them whither in pain and eventually die an agonizing death.

This woman should have died on Death Row. If anyone belonged there, she did. And if she had been a male who did the same thing to his wife and then his girlfriend that is exactly where they would have been sent.

IMO

My sympathy is for her victims. I was shocked that she died when I read the story. Usually the black widow doesn't see her justice that quickly. Her maker will now have to judge her.

She had ice water running through her veins. I never could understand how she could kill those men with anit-freeze. A very big crime and her mom didn't believe she did it.??? That is a hard pill to swallow-- I mean the anti-freeze proved it all to be true.

I can't drum up any feelings for this woman at all. She deserved all she got. One has to be very cold to kill someone with anti-feeze and watch them die a slow death.

Bless the victims and their families.

Goz

Photogallery

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/photogallery/turner.html?curPhoto=1

Wonder what caused her death since she wasn't very old at all? I watched the trial on Court Tv and the various programs. If I remember correctly, Lynn was adopted and does have a couple of kids with Randy the last victim. She had even called the dog pound to ask how much antifreeze would kill a person claiming that she wanted to get rid of an animal.

Lynn Turner's mother had a form of CindyAnthony-itis, if I recall correctly. :(
She had the whole "Lynn is a victim!" song and dance down pretty well. Makes me sick!
Lynn herself was just plain evil. Stone-cold murderer and monster.

JMO......

Alrighty then. How did she get her blood pressure meeds all at once in prison? I thought medications were dispensed daily?

Am I sorry she is dead, not really, surprised why, very!

Alrighty then. How did she get her blood pressure meeds all at once in prison? I thought medications were dispensed daily?

Am I sorry she is dead, not really, surprised why, very!

She probably saved them up. They have a way of hiding the pills in their cheek and then spitting them out later. I imagine she used this method to save up enough pills.

I keep reading that as "Lana Turner dead in prison..." I'm like, what? How old is she?? And what did she do??

JVM will be covering story of her suicide by blood pressure meds tonight.

I can't say I'm sorry she is dead either. At least she saved the taxpayer's money. I'm still so sorry about the men she killed.

I often wonder if there were more in her past?

One never knows with a woman like her.

She was a coward at the end too, just like in life.

Goz

I think Black Widows are some of the most cold and vicious murderers there are.

It takes a cold and totally unfeeling person to not only feed the poison to someone who trusts them but to sit back and slowly watch them whither in pain and eventually die an agonizing death.

This woman should have died on Death Row. If anyone belonged there, she did. And if she had been a male who did the same thing to his wife and then his girlfriend that is exactly where they would have been sent.

IMO

Your right but it seems death came quicker this way!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back