GA GA - Heather Turner, 35, Murder or Suicide? May 4, 2017

October 21, 2022 rbbm.
1666526308777.png

''PAULDING COUNTY, Ga — Five years after a woman was found shot to death in the bathroom of her Paulding County home, the case is now getting renewed attention.

It was recently profiled on a national crime show, and the Paulding County Sheriff’s office says it remains an active investigation.

But the sheriff’s office is still trying to determine whether Heather Turner died by suicide or homicide.

“Nothing makes sense, and I do not believe that she committed suicide,” said Turner’s aunt, Cindy Kloch.

Turner’s aunt strongly believes she was killed.

“Anyone would not shower and then shoot themselves when they are wet and naked,” said Kloch.''

''He told us more cooperation from Turner’s husband, who has never been called a suspect in the case, could help them resolve it.

“We would like the opportunity for him to come in and speak with us. That is something that has not occurred. We’ve not had a formal interview,” said Henson. “We would love for that to happen.”

Turner’s husband said he cannot make any comments because he’s under contract for a book and a movie about the case. He also called it “silly” to ask if he had any involvement in his wife’s death''

This is a tough case for sure and I’m afraid may be close to the point of depending on anybody involved to slip up. I’ve long quit listening when anybody suggests what a suicidal person would or wouldn’t do.
I do have some suspicions with this particular situation.

I'm just seeing this now although this case somehow sounds familiar. I definitely have a bad feeling about it. Her being naked when she was found doesn't fit with suicide, imo. It's sounds rather abrupt and her friends claim she was not suicidal. That last link has details on the husband's actions following Heather's death which raise questions in my mind.

I'm really confused about Heather being about to lose her job. This is stated in the coroner's report (first link) but I can't find the reason as you need an account to read the whole thing. What about HABAK CO. where she is listed as vice president (to this day)?

There are several broken links in previous posts. Here's a new link to one of them
Heather Turner: 911 call released in death of young mom shot under ‘questionable’ circumstances

It's still unsolved as of 2022. Here are some updates.
Heather Turner’s death continues to puzzle: It Couldn’t Happen Here season 2

These are some quotes from the following article Heather Turner : Questions Loom Whether Georgia Mother Was Murdered or Took Her Own Life, Still Unsolved Years Later

"A coroner’s report, provided by Lindsey Eberhart with the Paulding County Coroner’s Office, confirmed that Heather was found nude with a single gunshot wound to the right side of her head.

The report also indicated that it appeared someone tried to clean a wall near the toilet. The bullet, according to the report, was never found."

Eberhart told CrimeOnline that she had questions about the death, and notated it in a report she sent to the GBI, adding that the final decision on the manner of death was out of her hands."

and

"Eberhart also touched on rumors that she and Andy Turner grew up together, as he mentioned during the show’s episode (the show is the episode of It Couldn't Happen Here the cover this case). Eberhart said she wasn’t sure why Andy Turner claimed he grew up with her, as she is a decade younger than him and attended private schools in a different city while growing up."
In the first quote it states there appeared to be evidence of someone trying to clean up a specific area and the bullet was never found. Why would anyone feel the need to clean up if this was self inflicted. Also the allegedly untrue statement from the husband about having grown up with the person from the coroner's office makes no sense to me at all. Was he trying to inject himself into the investigation somehow? I have no idea but it seemed like an odd thing to do, imo.

Definitely read through the comments on the Justice for Heather Turner Facebook page. There are some things in those comments that raise questions yet again. I'm not sure if there's anything to backup what I read so I won't mention them on here.

What a crazy case!

bullet not found the wall was cleaned what the heck? And the husband's got a movie and book deal in the works this just screams psycopath. the investigators must be building a case maybe waiting for his movie/ book to release to use against him possibly conflicting what was at the crime scene? and he waits to call 911 he calls his parents? I usually dont question suacide because family always wants to believe its not but this case id have to say don't look like a suicide to me

The big question is why? Why has he never talked to the police? If he wasn't involved in any way, there's no reason not to. Also the cleaned up part of the bathroom and missing bullet. There wouldn't be any need for him (or whomever may have done it) to worry if it really was suicide. The things he allegedly said to the nanny (article linked above) about Heather are terribly insensitive and don't fit the suicide narrative either, imo.

Ive been asked to look into this by the very nice woman who runs the Justice for Heather Turner facebook page and TikTok account. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the information posted thus far. I can always count on this website for great info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back