GA - John Arnett, 27, sex offender, strangled in prison, 22 Jan 2010

I don't know what "this way" is. I was responding to your desire to have the killer come over and murder someone who "talks to god thru a box." Now, if the guy actually harmed someone, then why not focus upon that as opposed to his mental issues? Otherwise put, all your comment does is to perpetuate a myth that anyone who has mental issues are a danger to society. If you still do not "get it" at this point, then there is not anything more that I can say. *shrugs*
Referring to Phillip Garrido...would have been easier if that was clarified.

I don't know what "this way" is. I was responding to your desire to have the killer come over and murder someone who "talks to god thru a box." Now, if the guy actually harmed someone, then why not focus upon that as opposed to his mental issues? Otherwise put, all your comment does is to perpetuate a myth that anyone who has mental issues are a danger to society. If you still do not "get it" at this point, then there is not anything more that I can say. *shrugs*

well the guy i was referring to was a danger to society, but once again, society let him out to destroy an 11 year old kids life. im hardly singling him out simply cause he has 'a mental illness.' in fact i dont believe he's mentall ill at all. its all an act.

You actually want him to kill someone who appears to be suffering from psychological delusions?

They are not referring to someone who simply suffers from psychological delusions. If I am correct in the assumption, they are referring to a certain individual(s) who kidnapped and held a young girl for, I believe, 16 years? A very well known case in California.

I didn't want to name names, as I'm not sure if that would be breaking the rules...HOWEVER....the initials are PG and NG.

Go read about Jaycee dugard and you will find the man that talks to god thourgh a box. He kidnapped a 12 year old girl and raped her for 18 years she had 2 kids by him. But now he been cured of raping 12 year old girls cause he can talk to god though his special box.

Referring to Phillip Garrido...would have been easier if that was clarified.
Oh gawd, him? Yeah, it sure would have made a difference if they would have clarified!

OK Maybe i should have just named him :)
Ah well, no harm done. I will admit, I was simply floored when I saw your post. But in context (ala Phillip Garrido)? It makes a lot more sense! :)

Since he would have eventually been released IMO he would have reoffended, who knows how many victims, maybe killing them after so he wouldn't be sent back to prison. So I'm not sorry he has been killed.

It's interesting how the code works with inmates, they take such pride in looking at the SO's as being below them. I'm thinking several inmates wanted him taken care of and it fell on someone who already had a murder conviction to take care of it.

Since I believe many locked up have also been victims of abuse, it's not surprising they would feel this way.

VB

Honor among thieves?

John Arnett, who was convicted of child molestation in 2 Georgia counties, was found in his cell last Thursday. The cause of death was manual strangulation. Arnett's sentence began last July, according to the Georgia Department of Corrections. An inmate already serving time for a previous murder conviction has been accused in Arnett's death.

http://www.ajc.com/news/convicted-child-molester-strangled-284149.html

Is there much to add? Justice was served....

If only it happened more, maybe we would have less offenders getting out..

Gozgals

Yes I admit I have read this story with a smile, I have seen too many SO who have gotten out of jail to then murder a beautiful child, if someone would have offed John Couey Jessica would still be.Unfortunately the list is to long to put here of all the Children murdered by re offenders.They are the monsters not those who are glad they can never hurt a child again. I often wonder if they feel remorse over the life they took to be in jail in the first place, and are looking for redemption. I really think inmates who do this should be the ones who get anon donations in their jail acct not child killers like KC.

Honor among thieves?

John Arnett, who was convicted of child molestation in 2 Georgia counties, was found in his cell last Thursday. The cause of death was manual strangulation. Arnett's sentence began last July, according to the Georgia Department of Corrections. An inmate already serving time for a previous murder conviction has been accused in Arnett's death.

http://www.ajc.com/news/convicted-child-molester-strangled-284149.html
Good :dance:
I hope the same thing happens to the perps in the Shaniya Davis case. and the perp in the JC Dugard case too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back