GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBI crime scene unit just pulled up to area of dumpster search.

And the feed went off the air.
Never mind... it's back up.

On No...poor little Jorelys. Why why why why WHY????

I don't know if the mom did it, but she certainly has opened up her children to all kinds of potential trouble. She makes DB look like Mother of the Year!
IMO

bbm

I don't get that part. Why wouldn't mom be awake by the time the Jorely get home from school? She gets home at 7 am---can't she sleep until 2 and be able to have Jorely come into their apt. in the afternoon?

Agreed. It could be that she doesn't go to sleep right when she gets home from work. My BIL used to work night shifts as a nurse and lived with us and he had 'dinner' watched TV, relaxed before bed. Now, if I had a kid coming home at 2:45, I wouldn't think I had that luxury....

Or, it could be that mom wasn't actually sleeping at 5, but was up to something else, so the kids couldn't come in the apt.

The area around the dumpster is taped off with yellow tape. Looks like the contents of the dumpster have been spread on the ground in front of the back hoe. Lots of LE grouped together, other walking around, LE vehicles driving in and out of search area.

What being shown right now was just shown a few minutes ago before the feed went off air. Showing the GBI unit pulling into the area again.

My live feed is gone now?

Link me again Peachy, please?

My feed is back, but this looks to be from the theater parking lot.

I'm thinking confession and they found her remains. Sad. :(

Police center search for missing girl in empty field

Police have shut down a portion of Reinhardt College Parkway in Cherokee County where police are searching for a missing 7-year-old girl.

Police have centered their search for Jorelys Rivera in an empty field.

Police are searching a dumpster they moved from the girl's apartment complex to the field.

{snip}

Police said Rivera's two other young children have been taken into DFACS custody because they weren't being watched properly.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16178331/canton-police

It looks like (at the current feed location) all the different agency peeps are standing around as one big group, waiting on an announcement or something.

And now they kind of broke apart...

Lots of activity....

Does anyone know if the feed is next to the open field where they are searching the dumpster?

From Twitter...

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
7 year old Jorelys Rivera goes missing over the weekend... Today reports a body has been found- full details tonight on #HLN at 6pm
8 minutes ago

Oh no... :(

My heart is heavy, this isn't looking good at all guys. They are setting up for a Pressor again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname