GA - Kendrick Johnson found in gym mat, deceased, 11 Jan 2013

This is a no discussion thread. Please post links to MSM here.

http://m.valdostadailytimes.com/new...32b-057e-55ad-a67f-7b582ebd52c3.html?mode=jqm

Judge denies DOJ motions in KJ lawsuit

Father says no evidence to support Bell murder claims

VALDOSTA — Kendrick Johnson’s father has testified he has no evidence his son was murdered by the sons of an FBI agent, according to depositions presented in court Wednesday.

Kenneth Johnson: “I believe they have – they have – Brian and Branden had a lot to do with my son’s death.”

Question: “What did they have to do with it?”

Kenneth Johnson: “I have – I believe they had a lot to do with my son’s death.”

Question: “Well, tell me.”

Kenneth Johnson: “The evidence that I have at this time, I do not have any at this time.”

Tanner said Johnson’s parents responded with “I don’t know” and “I do not recall” more than 1,000 times during depositions and were unable to identify several defendants named in their suit or provide specific reasons for why they are included.

Tanner also said sworn testimony from Johnson’s family revealed the origin of a now-infamous post-mortem photo of Kendrick which is often on posters held by family members outside of the Lowndes County Judicial Complex.

Tanner said family members admitted during depositions the photo was taken after Johnson’s body was brought to a funeral home following a state autopsy. The photo does not represent how his body or face looked when first discovered at LHS.

Reactions: mrz
I totally missed this...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...johnson-drop-wrongful-death-lawsuit/136964558

Parents of Kendrick Johnson drop wrongful death lawsuit

However, even with the lawsuit dropped the legal battle over Johnson's death isn't over.
The family isn’t quitting by any means.
A federal probe into Johnson’s death was opened in October, and the family is waiting to see the outcome, then they say they’ll refile.

The law requires the Johnson family to refile their lawsuit within 6 months.

Hi Everyone,

Kendrick Johnson's death was ruled an accident over 3 years ago. Kendrick's death was tragic beyond words. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones.

Unless something happens and there is a new ruling on the cause of death then this thread will remain closed.

Thank you,
Tricia

The parents of a Georgia teenager found dead at school inside a rolled up gym mat have filed a new wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.(...)
The lawsuit filed Aug. 17 in U.S. District Court by Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson names 39 defendants. It echoes a suit they filed last year and later dropped in a state court, alleging that classmates killed their son and law enforcement and school officials covered up the crime.
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/k...s-new-lawsuit-in-sons-gym-mat-death/305775678

“ His parents didn't understand how that could be possible and hired their own investigators; an independent autopsy concluded Kendrick's body showed signs of blunt force trauma, suggesting he'd been a victim of foul play.

For years, Kendrick's case has been at the center of multiple journalism investigations and documentaries, including the recently released Finding Kendrick Johnson (available on Amazon Prime).”

Family of Georgia Teen Found Dead Inside Gym Mat in 2013 Hopes for Answers in Reopened Investigation

Lowndes County Sheriff Ashley Paulk has released a synopsis of the death of Kendrick Johnson.

Seventeen-year-old Johnson was found dead inside a wrestling mat on January 11, 2013, at Lowndes High School in Valdosta, Ga.

Paulk opens the document by stating that he is attempting to "address all the rumors and accusations of which" he is aware.

The 16-page document is broken down into nine sections, each with a summary of events. The full document can be found here:

https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-news/lcso-releases-synopsis-of-kendrick-johnson-death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back