GA GA - Logan McCaskill Jr, 43, from SC, making deliveries with dad, Lawrenceville, 30 Dec 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) - Gwinnett County Police continue to search for a missing man who was last seen over three months ago in Lawrenceville.

GCPD says on Dec. 30, 2021, Logan McCaskill Jr. traveled with his father from Yemassee, South Carolina, to make deliveries for the Allied Moving Company located at 750 Progress Industrial Boulevard in Lawrenceville.

When McCaskill and his father arrived at the business, McCaskill’s father went inside to pick up paperwork. When his father returned to the truck, McCaskill was gone.

Police say McCaskill is not familiar with the area and it is unknown whether he left on foot or in a vehicle. They say McCaskill has several medical conditions that require him to take medication daily, but he left his medication, wallet, and phone in the truck.

McCaskill’s family has not heard from him, and detectives are asking for the public’s help in locating him.

If anyone has any information on this case, please contact GCPD detectives at 770-513-5300. To remain anonymous, tipsters should contact Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.stopcrimeATL.com. Crime Stoppers tipsters can receive a cash reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in this case.

AIBWK6XFUBEV3OWCBF4V4HLJLM.jpg

Gwinnett County Police searching for man missing for over 3 months

McCaskill is a 43-year-old male. He is approximately 5’08 in height and 185 pounds. He has a short afro and goatee. He was last seen wearing a gray Allied Moving sweatshirt.

Missing person Update: Gwinnett Police continue to seek public’s help in locating man missing for more than two years

I think the missing date on this is wrong--Mr. McCaskill has been missing since December 30, 2019. I realize at least one article says 2021, but I found several articles from 2020 referencing his disappearance in 2019. While it's possible he's gone missing more than once, the circumstances appear to be identical.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP77499
Missing person Update: Gwinnett Police continue to seek public’s help in locating man missing for more than two years
TY for pointing out the discrepancy. I've edited the date in the title.

No cameras around the building??

According to the NamUs profile @Nancy Drew RN linked above:
SBBM

Circumstances of Disappearance
On Monday, December 30, 2019, Logan rode along with his father on his regional truck route, and arrived at 750 Progress Industrial Blvd, Lawrenceville. At approximately 8:15 am, his father went inside for a few minutes for the delivery, but Logan was gone when he came out. Some of Logan's belongings were still in the truck and his wallet was located on the ground near the roadway. Surveillance video showed Logan walking through a lone puddle in the parking lot. A local search was conducted, but he was not located. There have been possible sightings in Lawrenceville, GA in 2019, and Yemassee, SC in 2020, but Logan has yet to be located.
#

So they have camera footage of him walking through a puddle. Where'd he go after that? I suppose he walk out of the camera's range? Did Logan routinely ride along with his dad or was this a one time event which just so happened to result in Logan going missing? I'd be interested to hear from Logan's dad about what was going on in Logan's life around the time he disappeared. I'd especially want him to go into detail about their conversations while traveling from SC to Lawrenceville.

Google Maps - Yemassee, South Carolina to Lawrenceville, Georgia (approx 4-5 hrs drive time)

I wonder if Logan was developmentally disabled. Walking through the puddle reminds me of my autistic son. Namus says his wallet was found on the ground outside the truck. I wonder if he intended on taking it with him but it fell out of his pocket.

Bumping case up. The most recent update I can find is that as of 2022 he was still missing.
Still listed in NamUs:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back