GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

Ok this case may be very far fetched.....BUT I saw the photo and I thought that the description might fit the profile...http://gbi.georgia.gov/00/case_detail/0,2695,67862954_74031412_88917557,00.html.... thoughts?
Leslie Beebe (2004) was from Roswell, GA too. Her case remains unsolved as well. There was a rumor, I believe that she was to meet up with a cop the night she disappeared. I wondered over the years if maybe it was really a CO. There's not much info out there in the public about her case. There is a thread for here here at WS though.

Is there a time line on where Lumpkin lived/worked/hung out over the years? TIA

I'm not surprised they are seeking the death penalty...

I wondered about her family shortly after the 1 year passed so I checked on them...

Nathon appears to be remarried... moved cross country, with a 2 year old (step) son.

Lori's daughters... have apparently vanished... I don't see them anywhere. :(

I'm sure Lori would be happy for Nathon... but I was stunned. I just hope her girls are okay.

I was just thinking about Lori tonight. :seeya:

Lumpkin Pleads Guilty in Arrowood Death

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 Updated: Sep 30, 2013

43 year old Kenneth Lumpkin pleaded guilty in Long County Superior Court on Monday to Felony Murder and Kidnapping With Bodily Injury. Lumpkin was charged in the death of military wife Lori Arrowood back in September of 2010. Authorities searched for Arrowood for several days before focusing their investigation on Lumpkin and learning the location of her body. In court, Lumpkin admitted to having fought with Arrowood and said he accidentally strangled her after pulling her from his truck. He said he then dragged her body into the woods and covered her with leaves.

The guilty plea came in exchange for the death penalty being withdrawn. He was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. Arrowood's sister, Kris Elliott, spoke to reporters afterward. She said she was not happy with the sentence. She wanted a life for a life.

I guess I updated the Case Archive, but forgot to update this thread.

Now, about Gail Moody. Lumpkin has to spend his life in prison. Nothing to lose, or can they/would they try him for her murder.... in case he'd grow a conscience and tell what happened to her?

Here is the Case Archive for both Lori Arrowood and Gail Moody:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Lori%20Arrowood%20-%20Gail%20Moody%20%20-GA-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=1383369710261019883768591519585

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back