GA - Malecia Hines, 4, stabbed to death by mom, Atlanta, 28 Nov 2011

So, maybe the Uncle was not leaching off society! Feel sorry for this family with mental health issues in their every day life.

So many needy people in society who just never will stand a chance of being "better", please have some empathy for them.

Baby, rest in peace, she deserved so much more in life and Bless the brother who now has to live with the memories.

I got the impression that the brother lived next door, not in the same house with them. :twocents:
If I remember correctly the boy ran over to his Uncle's for help after he was thrown out the window.

See my thoughts say...if your sister is naked chasing you around with a large knife for no apparent reason maybe the kiddies in the same house ain't safe.

That behavior would strike me as extremely bizarre and very dangerous.

But if brother lived next door that makes it all good! What is the worst that could happen?

Oh.

I'm not saying that the brother did the right thing. He should have called 911.
Just like the neighbors should have called when she threatened to kill the kids instead of ignoring it.

I'm just saying there is no evidence he was "leaching off the sister/kids SSI and Section 8 for food and rent."
If he was leaching it would have made more sense to live WITH them and condense the costs. :twocents:

He's also former military and I believe he was still employed with the military when this happened.
I watched his facebook for months and I'm pretty sure he mentioned when he retired.

Neighbors attest that in the days and weeks before the fatal incident, Hines would wail in the yard of her home calling out to God and Jesus. She was unemployed, and did not provide basic necessities for her children. Neighbors believe Hines’s husband is confined to a prison in Maryland...

Another neighbour, Charles Harris was also shaken by the bloodshed. "I think she just snapped," he said. "'Cause she was by my house [Sunday] around 9:30 saying nine demons come out of her. Nine demons. [She said] that she had been possessed."
http://www.speroforum.com/a/EKYEUXYFUP21/64739-Atlanta-woman-and-demons-killed-her-baby#.VlyCNRlFDqA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back