GA - Meredith McNair, 54, dies in altercation with neighbor, Atlanta, 4 July 2006

I was just swimming in our “murder pool” with a couple friends last weekend and told them this story. I know I’m late in chiming in this long after the incident.

I am one of the last original owners from when the condo was built around 1999.

I knew Mac and Craig.

Mac was a former body builder and an alleged former “gay *advertiser censored* star“. I’m gay and couldn't see that. He was a handyman as well as a resident. He was in decent shape for his age.

One of my best friends used to live here and told me that Mac had kicked his beagle while in the elevator, after the dog simply sniffed Mac’s shoe/leg. There were numerous complaints about Mac’s aggressive/violent actions against resident’s dogs.

It was also reported throughout the condo community that someone was leaving meat (and other foods that dogs might find and eat) tainted with rat poison in the common areas where dogs could “go”. It was very well known that Mac hated dogs. Period.

After this incident, our condo installed one video camera on the roof that point only at the pool. Ridiculous.

Aside from a few residents, Mac was absolutely not missed in this community after he died. He didn’t deserve to die…. But he also didn’t need to attack neighbor’s dogs.

I saw Craig a few months later and he’d lost 40-50 pounds. Poor guy. He was tall.. 6’4” ish May e 240#. He looked awful. He was a good guy. Such a shame.

The sad end to this sad story is that in order to get back into the building, you have to use your FOB, which is registered to the resident. The only reason they knew who else was at the pool when Mac died, is that Craig used his own FOB to get back in…. instead of Mac’s.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back