GUILTY GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #2

Oh my Lord.. I know Sunday went through horrid brutality prior to death but I had no idea he walked away after each and came back later. All you can wish for in situations like her's is you hope she goes fast.. to hear she suffered for so long ... it makes me completely ill.

I hope it is taken into consideration when Herman is tried..he had 2 different chances to 'call it off' and call 911.. that is beyond pre-meditation. He needs the death penalty imo.

Anyone else that was privy to what was going on deserves close to the same. Who could possible condone these actions and not call 911?!?!

So upsetting. :(

I agree......Ruby did call GBI in my presense to tell of different things that Herman did. I'm in agreence about NO ONE should get away with murder.....but the guilty ones should pay not the ones around as well. Dont act like you would know everything your spouse would do. Please dont think Ruby condoned this, because if he could do that to Sunday wouldnt he be capable of doing that to Ruby? Dont you think she might be thinking the same thing? Remember she moved out and didnt tell him where she went.

According to the indictments, grand jury members found sufficient evidence to charge Ruby Anne Evans with conspiracy to commit murder “for that the said accused, on or about the 26th day of March, 2010, did then and there, unlawfully, conspire with Herman Roy Evans and Theo Conoly to murder Sunday Elizabeth Blombergh and, in order to effect the object of the conspiracy, commit an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy by obtaining illegal drugs with which to overdose and kill Sunday Elizabeth Blombergh, contrary to the laws of said state, the good order, peace and dignity thereof.”

http://tiftongazette.com/local/x1936223433/Indictments-handed-down-in-Sunday-Blombergh-case

The article you linked is dated August 6th and was posted a couple pages back. Was there a newer article c@rol?

If Ruby were trying to get custody......Don't you think Sunday dying would be HUGELY suspitious?? I mean......Ruby's not that stoopid...everyone seems to think she masterminded this.....dont yall think she would have known they would have suspected her first? She was on good terms with everyone...All things were going her way....why screw it up? Her family felt the same way Ruby did as far as Sunday's extracurricular activities go.....They all were against it. They knew they couldn't stop it. Till She was ready......What has happened seems to be Hermans messed up version of what HE thought should happen. This is my opinion and Thats prolly the last I'll post....unless......I see something worth replying to that I can answer.And know for a fact.

ok so your sticking to that story......OMG.....it sounds as if you only believe this could have only happened one way....and Tomlinson couldn't have lied......which he has proved he did do ( Failed a polygraph.....) But that is the truth...right......most people in jail lie....my family included.....but you'll believe my family lied but not Tomlinson......after he failed the polygraph....which isn't admissisable in court. I dont think there are e-mails pertaininng to this but could be. I dont know......but am open minded. look I'm gonna keep loving my relatives....no matter what......when they say they did it....I'll believe them... until then.... I'm very open minded......I will be at court when it comes down to it.....but I'm not gonna believe someone who knew where she was, just because he knew Herman and Ruby. That doesnt make him more believable.AND THATS JUST IT....what makes him all that believable? he knew where she was.....who's to say the rest of what he said was true? Look Herman thought Ruby was fooling around on him....why would he kill Sunday for her if he felt that way? there are other things to that effect......There's no way I will believe Herman killed Sunday for Ruby to have Izzy....Herman didn't or couldn't think that would make Ruby love him more. Herman said they hadn't had sex for awhile.....why couldn't he possibly kill her trying to rape her? Why do you feel Ruby and Theo are at the root of this? You just give that blanket statement that it will come out in court.....I dont suspect you ever had a circumstance where things looked different than they REALLY were. Yes...I suppose we will have to wait until court....But the sluether in me says look at ALL the different perspectives! Cause , like you , I don't know.

Finding out that Tomlinson worked at the jail in the past has something going for it. Fact.

If Ruby were trying to get custody......Don't you think Sunday dying would be HUGELY suspitious?? I mean......Ruby's not that stoopid...everyone seems to think she masterminded this.....dont yall think she would have known they would have suspected her first? She was on good terms with everyone...All things were going her way....why screw it up? Her family felt the same way Ruby did as far as Sunday's extracurricular activities go.....They all were against it. They knew they couldn't stop it. Till She was ready......What has happened seems to be Hermans messed up version of what HE thought should happen. This is my opinion and Thats prolly the last I'll post....unless......I see something worth replying to that I can answer.And know for a fact.

Perhaps you should be asking Ruby why they are charging her? Do you really believe that the state is going to arrest someone, as charged, because they don't have the evidence to support their arrest and charges? Let's not forget that all EVIDENCE must be presented to the District Attorney who makes the decision if there is viable proof to make an arrest and said charges. Again, I'm sorry this is your family. That does not take away what you feel for her, however, to continue to push the blame on someone (Tomlinson) else who has not been charged with murder is not fair to HIS family. Don't you think?

There is physical evidence that shows the following:
According to the indictments, grand jury members found sufficient evidence to charge Ruby Anne Evans with conspiracy to commit murder “for that the said accused, on or about the 26th day of March, 2010, did then and there, unlawfully, conspire with Herman Roy Evans and Theo Conoly to murder Sunday Elizabeth Blombergh and, in order to effect the object of the conspiracy, commit an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy by obtaining illegal drugs with which to overdose and kill Sunday Elizabeth Blombergh, contrary to the laws of said state, the good order, peace and dignity thereof.”
Doesn't that answer your question as to why she was arrested and charged? Did you not know that if someone pays someone else and it is recorded (whether via handwriting, email, or a taped conversation) and that someone asks another to kill another human being that they are usually charged and prosecuted for conspiracy to commit murder and many times receive higher sentences than the person(s) who've actually committed the crime? Not too mention, of those charges...neither Theo, Ruby or Herman came forward to report this to the authorities during the time Sunday was "missing" and of course they all failed the polygraph. The first question asked of Tomlinson, Ruby and Herman was "Do you know the whereabouts of Sunday Blombergh?"...they all freaked and said "no"...thus all failed due to their pattern of their blood pressure and heart rate while lying. I think it is a real shame that Tomlinson waited so long to come forward with the truth and let the family go through so much grief until she was finally located. I think the whole crew was despicable and evil to even contemplate killing another human being and I think Herman should get charged with the death penalty, but unfortunately I understand that will not happen.

LaVanda Dolce, why are they not going for the death penalty for Herman and how do you know this for a fact?

Bond hearing held for Sunday Blombergh's husband

Posted: Nov 22, 2010 3:31 PM PST Monday, November 22, 2010 6:31 PM EST Updated: Nov 25, 2010 3:12 PM PST Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:12 PM EST

By Stephanie Springer - bio | email

TIFTON, GA (WALB) –Attorneys for the estranged husband of a murdered Tift County woman dropped their effort to get him out of jail on bond.

Theo Conoly's lawyers withdrew their motion for bond at a hearing today.

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13552279

you guys can rest assured that Ruby, Herman nor Theo will get out because they all have Public Defenders. They dont give a crap. Nor do they get paid enough to defend them......so they can and will just ROT.

I can't locate her other thread. Herman's trial starts March 7th and I will be there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back