GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it? A wife not minding, does not mean that he still didn't feel trapped. Even in the midst of condoning behavior, you can still want out of your marriage.
IMO, it's pretty clear he wanted another life altogether.

The prosecution will have to provide evidence he felt trapped.

Section 2256 of Title 18, United States Code, defines child *advertiser censored* as any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct involving a minor (someone under 18 years of age). Visual depictions include photographs, videos, digital or computer generated images indistinguishable from an actual minor, and images created, adapted, or modified, but appear to depict an identifiable, actual minor.

Thank you. But that's a federal statute. Is there any evidence this crossed state lines?

Did you know there are green smilies after the first four prosecutor questions? lol

Not that it's of any consequence if I didn't fix it...but yeah, I obviously saw that and fixed it...

The prosecution will have to provide evidence he felt trapped.

Yes. And I think they will find it. They are only in the very beginning stages of going through the electronic evidence.

Wow. That is HUGE for the defense.

The defense will try to make it so, but I don't see it working. With how much he's lied, we are just supposed to believe he can't smell?

Narcissist know how to make others think that they are sincere. Talk is cheap.

( it won't let me copy post over from other thread ( That I can figure out atm)

I was going to come over there...but thank you.

So it looks like, since the girl we know about was 16, that the first of these (§ 16-12-100.1) is the most likely to apply (as she's not a child and we know of no actual physical contact). Interesting to see if they charge him. The language is kind of loose.

What the smell thing? This would have to be in previous medical records as would the deafness

He is only supposedly dead in one ear. He can still hear out of the other. What does he need two ears for anyway to hear his child in the car?
One isn't enough?

Then again he could have been soccer dad to hang out with the mothers...
If all he spoke about was Cooper constantly it doesn't sound like he spoke of the wife much.
I wouldn't put much stock into what he said about his son who knows.if.ot was even true.
He told people he was getting a promotion at work and now we know he was passed over in April.
He bloviates.
moo

The defense will try to make it so, but I don't see it working. With how much he's lied, we are just supposed to believe he can't smell?

Some guy's personal opinion is huge for the defense?
OK.

Not to mention the fact that smell and hearing have ZERO effect on Harris's eyesight. The guy backed up at least once before going into work. When leaving work he turned right at least twice. All of those times Harris would see the car seat directly beside him and the top of Cooper's head.

MOO

Prosecution:

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Now you said that the defendant and child stopped at Chick-Fil-A?

STODDARD: They did.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Was that out of the ordinary or something they did on special occasions?

STODDARD: No. Justin stated that this happens two, three times a month and it was a daddy-son time, a special occasion for them.

_____

I am going through the testimony, and I seriously can't find anytime that the defense addresses chicfila

They talk about it extensively. Look for where they say something about debit card swipes and how many there are for morning CFA trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member