Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA!

The following are details that may make or break this case:

1) As you said, the 3 minute drive after breakfast
2) The horrific smell in the car maybe at lunch, but for sure after work
3) My baby is choking
4) Internet search for how long it takes for animal to die in hot car
5) Who was supposed to pick Cooper up after daycare and when?
6) Is it standard procedure for the daycare to call when a child is absent.

I'm sure I'm missing some and I'm sure more info will come to light shortly.

7) Video of Justin going to his vehicle at lunch. How long he was there, what he put in car, where he looked.

The thing is about the smell, what is really smelly to some is not to others. And like has been stated if he pulled over and the baby was on the side of the road with him, Why would anyone have been near the car until the police decided to look into the car?

I don't know. I think that as in other cases there is 39% information and 61% supposition and rumor making things not quite right.

I had a chest freezer outside in a shed. The dog must have gotten behind it and pulled the plug out. It was summer and I'm not out there every day.
When I did go out there for something, I opened the lid. There is no mistaking the smell of decomposition.
I couldn't close that lid fast enough. It permeated the air so much in that short split second it was open...it was nauseating ...literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New thread here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10669936#post10669936"]GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Let's move it over and leave the bickering behind, okay.

Thanks,

Salem

When the individual was supposed to be at work?
Does it sound to anyone else like he was late that day?

Maybe I am reading it wrong.

"The detectives know the timeline,” Bowman said. “They know when the individual was supposed to be at work, when he stopped at the food restaurant, when he got to work, when he went to lunch and when he left from work. All of that is very critical information to how long the whole situation transpired.” He declined to release specifics."

http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/25354097-Petition-to-drop-charges-against-father-retracted

Yes it does sound like that. I have to comment though on the "when he stopped at the 'food' restuarant"!??! Is there some other type of restuarant I'm not aware of? I think Officer Bowman is going a little heavy on the cop-speak right there lol

Was the car a pigsty with old food wrappers, old diapers? Did he himself the father, have an strong body order? If so then maybe he didn't notice the strong smell?
Otherwise the average person with a working olfactory would puke opening the door. Even smell a deceased animal or roadkill? Imagine that sealed up in a hot car. Not for the faint of heart.

It depends when the child died. I suspect the smell was mainly from the vomit and as a mom, that smell would not really phase me.

It depends. I just can not go of what people smell or that reporting. It sounds incidental to me at this point.

I had a chest freezer outside in a shed. The dog must have gotten behind it and pulled the plug out. It was summer and I'm not out there every day.
When I did go out there for something, I opened the lid. There is no mistaking the smell of decomposition.
I couldn't close that lid fast enough. It permeated the air so much in that short split second it was open...it was nauseating ...literally.

Been there! But I think we are not talking about Decomp smell as much as a vomit smell. AT least from what I can tell. I don't know.

I can't fathom why a family would want to bring to light that a little boy who died from being locked in the heat for 7 hours due to his father, died in his favorite of things.

That truly boggles my mind.

I don't know. Sometimes people say " at least they died doing something or somewhere they loved". Many might say its not the same thing but to them it could be. Memories are all you have left when someone dies. Clearly they wanted people to know that he loved cars. Maybe in some desperate way it makes the mom feel like maybe he wasn't sacred because he loved cars. Sad thought but people do and think what they need to to get by.

BBM

Personally I have nothing against taking some msm news articles with a grain of salt. They need to report truthfully as much as anyone if they are to be taken seriously. No problem with anyone --reporter or otherwise -- who investigates further ; or who asks for more clarification.

www.cnn.com/2014/06/27/justice/georgia-toddler-death-duplicate-2/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

One of many things I appreciate about WS is the necessity of providing links so that we aren't spreading rumors and hearsay. Hopefully msm is not spreading any untruths or gossip.

This cnn.com link seems to indicate police found Mr. Harris' searching evidence on his work/business computers.
"...The officers found something startling: an online search for information about how long it takes animals to die in hot cars, the source said.
It's unknown when the Internet search was conducted and whether the father did the searching. Police have declined comment when asked about the computer search...." endquote

If Home Depot would be gracious enough to provide security footage of when Mr. Harris was on his pc at work -- compared to when the searches took place -- it would help to piece the evidence together.
Not sure if H.Depot is compelled to share anything... they can certainly refuse, I'd imagine. It would look very bad for them to have hired a murderer; although it's hardly their fault !
:moo:

I know Home Depot issued a statement that they are fully cooperating.

When the individual was supposed to be at work?
Does it sound to anyone else like he was late that day?

Maybe I am reading it wrong.

"The detectives know the timeline,” Bowman said. “They know when the individual was supposed to be at work, when he stopped at the food restaurant, when he got to work, when he went to lunch and when he left from work. All of that is very critical information to how long the whole situation transpired.” He declined to release specifics."

http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/25354097-Petition-to-drop-charges-against-father-retracted

Harris originally told police he forgot to drop Cooper off at day care June 18 before heading into work at a building that houses Homedepot.com’s offices. He claimed he only noticed the toddler was still in the back seat after he had driven part of the way home that afternoon.

The updated warrant said Harris returned to his car, a 2011 Hyundai Tucson, during lunch and opened the driver’s side door. They also revealed Harris stopped for breakfast at the Vinings Chick-fil-A near his Cumberland office before police say he left his child strapped in a car seat all day.

That stood out to me.

Locking up in 3,...... 2,.......1,...................

Been there! But I think we are not talking about Decomp smell as much as a vomit smell. AT least from what I can tell. I don't know.

Iirc the statement was the "unmistakable smell of death"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members