GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, I read in a post here that a Lenovo ThinkPad was among items removed via the search warrant. The ThinkPad was listed as "removed from Justin Harris' car." Total speculation but maybe there was something detrimental on that ThinkPad (whatever it is, I think it is a tablet type computer).

Forgive me for not having a link, I know it was a post here but I have no idea where to begin looking for the link. The list included various other computers and electronics in addition to that that the police were after.

yes it seems to me it was a short laundry list of personal electronics ranging from I pads to I phones .... any one of those items could contain the biggest reveal of all

I think they can, but it's probably rare.

Harris is likely one of those rare cases that would be eligible. I;m betting the judge sets bail and he raises the money to make it.

do you think that he might opt to stay in jail?? for his own safety ((less harassment from press etc))

Unless there is a medical reason, I cannot believe that he forgot his child within the short lapse of time after the restaurant breakfast.

Exactly. He could probably still taste his breakfast - I mean he'd had it what, 1.5 mins before?

do you think that he might opt to stay in jail?? for his own safety ((less harassment from press etc))

Hell no!

The only person I've ever heard of choosing to stay in real prison, was Mike Tyson ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

football players can get concussions too

Hell no!

The only person I've ever heard of choosing to stay in real prison, was Mike Tyson ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you think the judge can set restrictions on his behavior like no access to the internet (that might be interesting)

I wonder if he had any pictures of Cooper on his desk or the walls of his office/cubicle or on his work computer as a screensaver. Anything that could have jogged his memory during his workday that he had left his son in the car.

I wonder if he had any pictures of Cooper on his desk or the walls of his office/cubicle or on his work computer as a screensaver. Anything that could have jogged his memory during his workday that he had left his son in the car.

good point! -- there was an indication in earlier threads that he took a photo of his son daily....and a poster wondered aloud if he took one ''that'' last day -- no mention of that yet anywhere in MSM nor during the funeral either from what I have heard.

IMAG0182.jpg

and this ^^^

The author never touches on important things about this case like the internet search, the time that passed from the last Time he saw his child, to the time he "forgot" him and the exceeding uniqueness of the charges.

This piece was simply about whether negligent parents who leave children to accidentally die in hot cars, should ever be charged with anything. It doesn't touch on the bizarre aspects of this, particular case.

Hi, I'm new, in terms of posting, mainly lurk, but I once lived & worked in Cumberland/Vinings, where this occurred. I'm familiar with the area.

Cumberland Parkway between the Chick-Fil-A and Cumberland Blvd is hilly and really full of businesses and apartment complexes. The nearest restaurants would be at the corner of Cumberland Parkway and Paces Ferry Rd (like the Chick-Fil-A is), stuff on Paces Ferry Road east of Cumberland Pkwy, a Panera Bread right next to Home Depot HQ, or the food court at Cumberland Mall. Cumberland Mall is located at the intersection of Cumberland Blvd and Cumberland Pkwy. The are two separate roads.

Akers Mill Square, where the Uncle Maddio's is at, has several places to eat as well. There are a few other places on Cobb Pkwy, which is on the other side of Cumberland Mall.

I hope this helps you or anyone else.

Welcome!!!!!!

OT, but I am disabled and need whatever exercise I can manage, so when it is hot out, I park my car far away from the grocery store, or wherever, and peer into the cars parked way out there as I walk. Employees generally are told to park out there, to leave good spots for customers. I figure if anyone "forgot" a child or a pet, they could be workers and parked in this area. So I generally take a look, just in case. So far, one dog...which I reported and was handled very quickly.

You're cool, Cluciano.

What would he do if someone spotted Cooper and busted the window to save him?

Good question. Didn't he worry about that?

No. 100% certain.

you have to wonder too if any coworkers asked him point blank that day, 'how's your boy' doing?

neat background

what struck me the most about him is that he's big on mental health criminal defense cases especially a big one in 2011 ((perfect in this case)) MOO

“not guilty by reason of insanity” jury verdict in Cobb County where his client was charged with murder by stabbing his mother 120 times. Maddox has lectured on the subject of mental health defenses''

this is going to be interesting.....

Interesting video clip from Channel 2 news, shows interior of car just like RH's (around 1:10), and also an explanation of the difference between the 1st and 2nd degree charges.

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/06/30/Mom_of_tot_who_died_in_hot_car_also_researched_such_deaths_o/

Lots of other news clips at the link as well. Hmm, doesn't link directly, so scroll down to where it says related videos and see the list of video clips. Use the arrow to get to the one titled "Update on child who died in hot car" published June 26, 2014.

Better yet, here is the youtube link for it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8ZS8KEB4w#t=10"]Update on child who died in hot car - YouTube[/ame]

The author never touches on important thugs about this case like the internet search, the time that passed from the last Time he saw his child, to the time he "forgot" him and the exceeding uniqueness of the charges.

~snipped by me for a most hilarious typo

try to never touch on important thugs, either. The unimportant ones, well, I'll touch on them a little :) lmbo

Interesting video clip from Channel 2 news, shows interior of car just like RH's (around 1:10), and also an explanation of the difference between the 1st and 2nd degree charges.

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/06/30/Mom_of_tot_who_died_in_hot_car_also_researched_such_deaths_o/

Lots of other news clips at the link as well. Hmm, doesn't link directly, so scroll down to where it says related videos and see the list of video clips. Use the arrow to get to the one titled "Update on child who died in hot car" published June 26, 2014.

Thanks. Hoping that will put the sustenance aspect of the cruelty charge to bed. The drop in charge was due to malice v. negligence...Huffpo's interpretation notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285