GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

So Mods - I noticed you moved my "Bo Dukes" post from his thread:
Second Suspect Arrested: BO DUKES

Am I not suppose to use the other threads? Bo or Ryan's?

Everything will go on here including Ryan Duke's trial?? Or will there be a separate one for the trial?

TIA! :)

So Mods - I noticed you moved my "Bo Dukes" post from his thread:
Second Suspect Arrested: BO DUKES

Am I not suppose to use the other threads? Bo or Ryan's?

Everything will go on here including Ryan Duke's trial?? Or will there be a separate one for the trial?

TIA! :)

I moved it here. I can set up a trial thread and keep it here in Tara's forum, let me know.

I moved it here. I can set up a trial thread and keep it here in Tara's forum, let me know.

I guess you could - as there are at least 3 threads I'm posting on! LOL! Since Duke's trial is coming - hopefully - April 1st - why not! I can post updates there then. You know when their next hearings are, etc. :)

I guess you could - as there are at least 3 threads I'm posting on! LOL! Since Duke's trial is coming - hopefully - April 1st - why not! I can post updates there then. You know when their next hearings are, etc. :)

Ok, that's what I thought. I'd hate for you to have to post in 3 threads.

Here is the trial thread. If you think the title needs rewording, let me know. I'll be moving trial related posts there.

Thanks so much Niner!

GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 - TRIAL OF Ryan Alexander Duke & Bo Dukes

No - THANK YOU! JerseyGirl! The title looks good to me! :)

I shall post updates over there from now on!

I just saw this in another thread. It appears that LE ALREADY had multiple tips on who murdered Tara and they they had them 3-5 years later. They just failed to follow-up.
Tara Grinstead murder: Did authorities miss leads that could have potentially solved the case over a decade ago?

I read this a few days ago and was just stunned and angry. This was one of the most high profile cases in the area. It is gross negligence at best and raises the possibility of corruption and cover up at worst. Her family has been agonizingly waiting for years for answers. And I am no fan of either Marcus Harper or Heath Dykes, but to live with the rumors and speculation that I'm sure they've had to deal with for so long when the answers were there...it's unfathomable really.

And I firmly believe that this was a sexually motivated crime, 100 percent. Robbery, yeah right. And I do also think Bo Dukes was the ringleader but they were equally culpable. Sick sick individuals.

I read this a few days ago and was just stunned and angry. This was one of the most high profile cases in the area. It is gross negligence at best and raises the possibility of corruption and cover up at worst. Her family has been agonizingly waiting for years for answers. And I am no fan of either Marcus Harper or Heath Dykes, but to live with the rumors and speculation that I'm sure they've had to deal with for so long when the answers were there...it's unfathomable really.

And I firmly believe that this was a sexually motivated crime, 100 percent. Robbery, yeah right. And I do also think Bo Dukes was the ringleader but they were equally culpable. Sick sick individuals.
One of those who called in multiple tips was John McCullough starting in 2007. Tara's mother, Faye, died in June 2008. If LE had acted promptly Tara's mother could possibly have seen an arrest while she was still living.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back