GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume they probably know from access cards or parking lot CCTV whether he drove to work that day. If he did, they can assume he returned home after he left work, since the car was there.

I don't know the area, and these things depend a lot on region, but that strikes me as a huge house for one person!
Imho - I don't think so. Houses here are big and less expensive.

I also leave windows open for my cats. Windows on the front porch where rain can't get in. I don't know if he did for his dog though.

must be suspicions of him hiding out somewhere, taking a break maybe? Why else would that be the hashtag used in lieu of finding him at this point? I think I'd worry more about finding him than what I'd say. It's not right or wrong, just different.
Possibly hoping that he needed a break?

I don't find the windows being opened odd at all, people like fresh air. I have dogs Leave windows cracked for them if the heat is not on they love to lay under the windows. He probably opened in the morning when he left or he sleeps with them opened.

He got a call, went home someone was waiting for him there or came and picked him up. I think it's that simple.

I don't find the windows being opened odd at all, people like fresh air. I have dogs Leave windows cracked for them if the heat is not on they love to lay under the windows. He probably opened in the morning when he left or he sleeps with them opened.

He got a call, went home someone was waiting for him there or came and picked him up. I think it's that simple.

I don’t think he would have gone even for 5 minutes without wallet and especially his phone.

This case really reminds me of Cheryl DeBoer. I hope it turns out differently.

Yes, from your third photo -- or from Google Street view if you go even further towards the corner -- you can see that the garage is down under the right side of the house. So the reports that his SUV was in the garage could indeed be correct.

The ground falls away in the back of the house; the back balcony is one floor above ground level, but maybe there are stairs.

Like you, I wonder which windows were left open and why. My interpretation of why his relatives found that odd due to his environmental concerns is that he would normally regard it as heating the outside.

There's been some confusion about whether Cunningham called in sick or left work saying he felt sick. My understanding of the news reports is that he left work early and we don't know whether he came home after that, but I could be wrong.

Cunningham's house is near wooded areas, a creek, the railroad tracks, freeways, a water treatment plant, and the Chattahoochee River. Given that we don't know whether he came home from work (assuming he was at work to start with), it's not clear how relevant that is. I don't know whether it's clear to law enforcement whether he went missing from home, but if that's a possibility I hope they're searching all nearby areas.

I read somewhere that police searched the wooded area(s) around the home with search dogs. Can't find it now again. Does someone else remember reading that?

Imho - I don't think so. Houses here are big and less expensive.

I also leave windows open for my cats. Windows on the front porch where rain can't get in. I don't know if he did for his dog though.

bbm That was just my thought as well! Maybe he left them open for Bo, either simply for fresh air, or maybe because he knew Bo was able to leave and enter the house through the windows? Might have felt better to him than leaving the poor thing all locked up if he was planning not to return ... I hope he will return though!

Agree with your last sentence, except he may not have known someone(s) would visit him at that time. jmo

He is trained as a physician ? Wonder if he had episodes of depression in the past ?

I read upthread that it was raining at some point. To me, leaving windows open in the house might imply he stepped out, with the intention of returning fairly soon. jmo,though...
It has been overcast/rainy in this area for the past 2 years...it seems. sigh.

Sorry, reading from the bottom upwards. So it was reported he got a call?!?

Also, there is a page on facebook for Timothy. You have to join it is closed. I am having a Monday and can't remember if we can post the link here or not?

Sorry, reading from the bottom upwards. So it was reported he got a call?!?

No, I think the poster was surmising an idea, like we are all wont to do. This has not been reported and I don't think we have any reason at this point to suggest it as fact.

I would leave windows open and door unlocked and leave phone etc if I were taking a walk around the block. Otherwise no way, but I live in a 1-story house inside the city limits. I might leave some of those 2nd story windows open for an indoor cat all day, but only if inaccessible from the ground.

I thought his family found it uncharacteristic behavior... but yes he is an adult and 'sick' was maybe just a ruse for something else outside the realm of what parents 'need to know'.

Also, there is a page on facebook for Timothy. You have to join it is closed. I am having a Monday and can't remember if we can post the link here or not?

Sorry, no, we can’t link to or discuss closed FB groups.

Sorry, no, we can’t link to or discuss closed FB groups.
Thanks liltexans for replying back!
I am sure this is a helpful reminder to all, and appreciated by new members with questions.
I know there are not a lot of rules but sometimes we reminding.

The national news (ABC) reported that authorities say there's no foul play but family and/or friends are offering a reward?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He is trained as a physician ? Wonder if he had episodes of depression in the past ?

No, he has a PhD not an MD. He's an epidemiologist, so probably studied research methodology, stats, etc. in addition to science and public health.

No, he has a PhD not an MD. He's an epidemiologist, so probably studied research methodology, stats, etc. in addition to science and public health.

Ah, yes, I did see that after I posted. Highly intelligent and very aware I would say. Wonder where he is ? Hope he's safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiseryMozzary