Identified! GA - Ware Co., BlkFem Child 15UFGA, 2-4, in cement-filled suitcase, Dec'88 - Kenyatta Odom

This is one I've always wanted to be solved. Just a baby, really. Who could do something like that to an innocent 5-year-old?

Justice for Kiki. Rest in peace.
Yeah, me too. I want all of them solved, but this one is special.

One Christmas Doe has her name back, now I'm not settling till the one from NC in '83 does, too.

MOO

Just saw the thread change to identified and with her name and nearly burst into tears again. Oh, it's a feel all the feelings day. Still so happy and so sad all at once, but mostly a quiet sort of happy. No one can ever try to disappear her ever again. And maybe now, she gets a marker with her name on it. A stone carved with it in big, beautiful letters that her killers can never erase. She deserves that.

MOO

I'm just now seeing that Keke was identified and I'm so, so happy. I'm also extremely happy that the monsters who killed her are still alive to face justice. I knew the circimstances of her life and death would be tragic, they always are with unidentified kids, but wow. That poor baby girl. Rest easy now Kenyatta.

They stole your life and then they stole your name. Welcome home Kenyatta. You are found, you are known and so very loved.
Yes, welcome home. For the past 35 years of your afterlife nobody’s given up on you, and those who were supposed to protect you were the ones that did the opposite. Your life may have been cut short, but not without justice being served. RIP Kenyatta, enjoy your afterlife playing with the others in God’s garden.

Our story (we performed the DNA testing):
Thank you Othram for helping, and I'm so happy that tipster didn't buy the lies Kenyatta's mother told everyone.

I just saw the photo, such a sweet baby...

If possible, could this somewhat similar case be of your interest?

I cannot comprehend what this baby endured after reading the article above. The details are beyond disturbing and horrific. A heartfelt thank you and hug to all that never gave on up Kenyatta.

Didn’t someone know she was missing? No grandma, no aunts or uncles? The article mentions forensics but not in detail. Was Othram involved in the identification process? Hoping to catch the press conference today. I’m sure more information will be provided and more questions answered.

Rest in Love baby girl.
Sadly, this kind of thing seems to happen more often than not.

The STL Jane Doe is another prime example of this.

Her eyes…and they took her earrings and threw her away…how do people get so cold and hateful inside to treat anyone, let alone a little girl, like this?

Kenyatta, little flower. I have to believe in Paradise. I have to believe that you have been there for all these decades, shining brighter than the sun and surrounded by love and beauty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back